[Release] PixelStealth (Multilanguage Palladium Pixel Bot)

10/31/2013 17:29 karahanre#31
thanks bro. :)
10/31/2013 19:19 IamExoD#32
Hey guy, i can translate your bot in french if you want ;)
11/01/2013 18:31 PrdlyAndel#33
Ok thanks for all translates :) Now I need only German, Polish, Russian translate :) I will wait for some peoples which will write me :)
11/02/2013 02:02 -leo6142-#34
So what happens when an Annihilator comes through and blows you up? lol
11/02/2013 11:37 PrdlyAndel#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by -leo6142- View Post
So what happens when an Annihilator comes through and blows you up? lol
You must click on P on your keyboard and kill Anihilator :) It is easy :)
11/02/2013 12:54 Daniello2721#36
This bot is online ? :D
11/02/2013 13:06 PrdlyAndel#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniello2721 View Post
This bot is online ? :D
Yes :D This bot will be online every time :D
11/02/2013 14:27 Nevada'#38
Nice Bot :D
11/02/2013 15:45 -leo6142-#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
You must click on P on your keyboard and kill Anihilator :) It is easy :)
The bot works great! An update for killing NPCs would be cool in the future and maybe a setting for pally pick up intervals because I have to select only a small section around my ship where it can pick up pally because by the time it gets to it, it won't pick it up, it'll just move on to the next one :D
11/02/2013 20:24 Minnimous#40
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

is this copy of your bot? or you copied it
11/02/2013 20:32 PrdlyAndel#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnimous View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

is this copy of your bot? or you copied it
:D This bot is very big copy :))) Some peoples sayed I copy this bot from this bot but it is fake :) I know people which created Infinity Bot but it is noob bot :) It is all copy of rothias bot :) Example Palla by Pallavia is too based on rothias source code :)
11/02/2013 21:19 Bone-marrow#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
:D This bot is very big copy :))) Some peoples sayed I copy this bot from this bot but it is fake :) I know people which created Infinity Bot but it is noob bot :) It is all copy of rothias bot :) Example Palla by Pallavia is too based on rothias source code :)
I wouldn't compare your bot to palavia's bot. Yours is a complete copy and paste of rothia's source, you only changed the icon. Palavia at least added a lot of functions and changed the UI.
11/02/2013 21:39 PrdlyAndel#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
I wouldn't compare your bot to palavia's bot. Yours is a complete copy and paste of rothia's source, you only changed the icon. Palavia at least added a lot of functions and changed the UI.
I can do it too but now I am helping Fuso with his bot :) It is better I think :)
11/03/2013 12:57 teruru#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
I can do it too but now I am helping Fuso with his bot :) It is better I think :)
So how intelligent is someone who creates a thread for a bot that is exactly the same as another one and wont update it?

BIG CLOSEREQUEST REASON.
11/03/2013 13:21 PrdlyAndel#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
So how intelligent is someone who creates a thread for a bot that is exactly the same as another one and wont update it?

BIG CLOSEREQUEST REASON.
I dont have problem with it :) If you want you can close it :) But this is multilanguage bot for palladium and it is free. Palla by Pallavia isnt free.