[Tool] PixelMod (Edition: PixelBot Helper)

10/22/2013 17:53 GnomeProgramming#31
Thanks for all your comments guys, but Someone can make a cool logo for the website? That will be so cool, the website will be: bugpoint.net
I like black and red just so you know,thanks :)

Also be sure it doesn't use copyright material pls
10/22/2013 18:41 123rap123#32
pass?
10/22/2013 18:42 spear-head#33
If you change locally the images... is any way to detect it by BP? like a script detect system?, do you think about it? any tool or bot is safe or good when you dont know hoy detect it...

SPEAR
10/22/2013 18:44 Xavierbot#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123rap123 View Post
pass?
On the principal post ...
10/22/2013 18:44 Dr.Toni#35
Amazing Baby :* :D
10/22/2013 18:44 melikhan#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123rap123 View Post
pass?
Read the 1st post again, but this time with more attention ;)
10/22/2013 19:44 Dwarf.#37
Nice work, and yea, I have added this tool to:
---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/22/2013 20:47 123rap123#38
This pixel bot automatically collects bonus boxes?
10/22/2013 20:49 Requi#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123rap123 View Post
This pixel bot automatically collects bonus boxes?
This is a mod and not a bot.
10/22/2013 20:53 fuso98#40
Btw the problem is the same. Box change pixels i found alot of pixel and i know ho find them with 4 different pixels but i didn't need it.
10/22/2013 21:10 GnomeProgramming#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Btw the problem is the same. Box change pixels i found alot of pixel and i know ho find them with 4 different pixels but i didn't need it.
Sorry don't understand, you are saying that the pixels of my boxes change?
10/22/2013 23:32 Daniello2721#42
I can't start PixelMod. I start my browser (Chrome) next I'm clean cache. Then I'm login on map. I start PixelMod. It shows only black window and in a moment show up statement that "PixelMod has encountered a problem and needs to close". What am I doing bad ? v1.49.9 won't be work without PixelMod ? I mean especially for palladium :)
Proxy are setting correct.

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Poland and I don't know very well this language, but I understand most this what You are writing :)
10/22/2013 23:39 Requi#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniello2721 View Post
I can't start PixelMod. I start my browser (Chrome) next I'm clean cache. Then I'm login on map. I start PixelMod. It shows only black window and in a moment show up statement that "PixelMod has encountered a problem and needs to close". What am I doing bad ? v1.49.9 won't be work without PixelMod ? I mean especially for palladium :)
Proxy are setting correct.

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Poland and I don't know very well this language, but I understand most this what You are writing :)
Install .NET Framework 4.5
10/23/2013 00:24 GnomeProgramming#44
Back from school, now I'm going to create tutorial... Also I will upload new version that fix crashes :)
10/23/2013 03:27 asd_fghj#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniello2721 View Post
I can't start PixelMod. I start my browser (Chrome) next I'm clean cache. Then I'm login on map. I start PixelMod. It shows only black window and in a moment show up statement that "PixelMod has encountered a problem and needs to close". What am I doing bad ? v1.49.9 won't be work without PixelMod ? I mean especially for palladium :)
Proxy are setting correct.

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Poland and I don't know very well this language, but I understand most this what You are writing :)
i too have a problem and wait a video i from Russia) sorry of my english