Pet bug

08/19/2013 21:10 FantaWorlde#31
Maybe its already patched, because Bigpoint checks this forum very well.
08/19/2013 23:31 DeDox#32
I think I can be trusted and I'm a man of my word. I wont spread it or post it anywhere, because that will only lead to a fix of the bug, which isn't really profitable for anyone...
So if you think that I'm safe, message the bug to me as well, thanks.
08/19/2013 23:40 FantaWorlde#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
I think I can be trusted and I'm a man of my word. I wont spread it or post it anywhere, because that will only lead to a fix of the bug, which isn't really profitable for anyone...
So if you think that I'm safe, message the bug to me as well, thanks.
Did u even read the thread? He already make the bug public...
08/19/2013 23:41 Independence Production#34
it would be nice when you give me that trick when im trusted enough D:
08/19/2013 23:54 DeDox#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaWorlde View Post
Did u even read the thread? He already make the bug public...
Yeah i just noticed, he's a dumb fuck for doing that... there goes another bug...
08/19/2013 23:54 lockstockctrl#36
your an idiot.. why would you make this public...
08/19/2013 23:59 dzubix#37
my pet shows opened and not in minimap anymore quastion is, i dont recive any uri :D
08/20/2013 00:02 bossarmydude#38
pmed
08/20/2013 00:07 porfre#39
delete the post please
08/20/2013 00:28 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#40
can you give me the bug ?
08/20/2013 00:50 melikhan#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
can you give me the bug ?
You gotta be really kidding me -,-'
He already posted it...
08/20/2013 01:04 [becky]#42
in this thread was named the underground area...can someone explain me what is that? i saw that leechers will be banned. which account are considered leecehrs and which not? and the main ideea...who can enter, and who not?
08/20/2013 01:38 dzubix#43
works, but pet dont go any war, how i see it collect only that boxes which is near..

Please delete it as fast you can :(

fuck, fixed thank you1!!!!!
08/20/2013 02:44 ClydeRev#44
This will be the reason there was a server restart earlier. Dont post publicly for crying out loud
08/20/2013 02:50 benjamintata123#45
Please to me.