This ban is fake

07/10/2013 23:53 NikKick#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional* View Post


Do you mean old account that you have that its perma banned is not banned now?
this ban wave probably is to see how many "fair players" are in game...they will have a bad news hahaha maybe 30 player for server haha
07/11/2013 00:07 n4sk0#32
I have botted in EG1 ~4 days before the banwave with my account and

i have botted 1 days before the banwave

the script of bp have select in monday or friday the botuser at ban...

when people say stop you'r bot... it is already too late, you'r banned x)

sorry for my bad english
07/11/2013 00:22 josan4995#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional* View Post
Best way is just bot untill the next ban wave and when you see on EPVP Someone got banned or tell us its a ban wave stop your bot ...
Bad idea... i was botting on x-4, and when i started to see people gettin banned, i stopped botting and i went to kubicons. Killing one kubicon, the server disconnect me and i received the awful message...

Also i've to say: I was premium, my account was created on 28th march 2008... 5 years playing this game and they dont respect the play time...

Another curious thing: 4 hours after i got banned, i entered with another account to see the maps. What a surprise when i saw the top2 botting on x-3, and the top4 collecting palladium with OS...
07/11/2013 00:43 NikKick#34
2 minutes before the ban [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2 seconds after the ban [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

huaaaaaaaaahaha
07/26/2013 07:40 IIMURD3RZx#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
Did anyone get banned with premium or after spending money?
i did yesterday

they told me in support that their banwave is 100% accurate but could not give me evidence or proof that i was using a bot because it would compromise their ban script

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello.. View Post
Don't worry BigPoint have an suprise after your banned Account is free. :D
what happens?
07/26/2013 11:52 knuck#36
I played cz3 today

only a few people online

dead server after updates (ok, all servers are dead =D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikKick View Post
this ban wave probably is to see how many "fair players" are in game...they will have a bad news hahaha maybe 30 player for server haha
true

as I always say: Some 10-year old kids and some addicted PAYers ;)
07/26/2013 12:10 Tobalex#37
No servers are not dead! There are enough players who don't bot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/26/2013 12:17 kamieniarz#38
Max 1k users on int1 is enough? Compare it with max 10k few years ago - that was enough.
07/26/2013 12:43 bot_user1234#39
they block all servers made in the account that was caught, It's not hard to understand.. They don't do I.P block, if they did, I would have been blocked even via chats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Max 1k users on int1 is enough? Compare it with max 10k few years ago - that was enough.
wrong, 10k in MHH, 5k is standard users 2009 Global europa 1.
07/26/2013 12:44 teruru#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
they block all servers made in the account that was caught, It's not hard to understand.. They don't do I.P block, if they did, I would have been blocked even via chats.



wrong, 10k in MHH, 5k is standard users 2009 Global europa 1.
He said max so, doesnt care when.
07/26/2013 12:45 bot_user1234#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
He said max so, doesnt care when.
Well 10k isn't the max. I saw more then 10,000 . You just wouldn't know this times from DO like the oldschool players :handsdown:
07/26/2013 12:46 teruru#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
Well 10k isn't the max. I saw more then 10,000 . You just wouldn't know this times from DO like the oldschool players :handsdown:
Lol I started playing 4 years ago, wtf
07/26/2013 13:21 FightLikeMe#43
i payed on my main account about 1300, a month ago, on MHH, i botted to collect the booty keys for couple ofdays straight, i didn't recieve any ban
07/26/2013 13:25 teruru#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightLikeMe View Post
i payed on my main account about 1300, a month ago, on MHH, i botted to collect the booty keys for couple ofdays straight, i didn't recieve any ban
Money can move mountains.
07/26/2013 13:27 Tobalex#45
No, topusers got a ban to. I think you will be in the next banwave.