Yeah but seriously, Between you and me,
Are you able to accept that can exist 2 ''Real'' and ''Playable'' Private Servers in couple of months ?
It's a little bit difficult for me .. You know, I have respect for you .. Your server is the first competitor of LightOrbit.
How you see the future for Private Servers of Darkorbit ?
I don't really know how to see your deal .. I will add you tommorow on Skype.
Now I need to sleep.
And I don't know how people, players on Epvpers will react, We already see that people find too much servers will opening ..
Are you able to accept that can exist 2 ''Real'' and ''Playable'' Private Servers in couple of months ?
It's a little bit difficult for me .. You know, I have respect for you .. Your server is the first competitor of LightOrbit.
How you see the future for Private Servers of Darkorbit ?
I don't really know how to see your deal .. I will add you tommorow on Skype.
Now I need to sleep.
And I don't know how people, players on Epvpers will react, We already see that people find too much servers will opening ..