[ Uridium BUG ]

06/06/2013 07:02 ThisSoniyo#31
As posted by Bone marrow in several other posts. I to have seen the posts and videos. Razor You are a Fake and a scammer. If ''tata'' can tell us other and post real and honest proof i will take back what i said then. but until such time that happens shut the fuck up and admit your attempting to scam us. Everyone should listen to bone marrow more often for he has Very KEEN eyes. Thank you bone for paying extremely close attention, for this was almost convincing.

Regards,

Soniyo
06/06/2013 07:03 TuPac'#32
Just make a little test , to trusted people and than we can trust you

LG
06/06/2013 11:34 Elixir~Project#33
Sounds intresting , I could thumbs up now :)
06/06/2013 11:48 FullElitex#34
Bad fake and bullsiht, are you still mad cause you get kicked by leeching-.-
06/06/2013 11:50 issam5314#35
HAHAHHAH FAIL
06/06/2013 12:27 Tungus#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
Leave my topic your getting block you cant accept the fact that you dont have anything and i do? is that why your mad and your crying? Now your getting reported again......
Pfff, why you always repeating phrases of other people, like me, for example?
I do not accept anything, I just know that you are a pathetic scammer and you do not have anything, you can't have it. You can't even proof anything.
Make you reports as many as you wish, I already told you that I wrote to administration to ban you with proofs.
You must be in ban only for one reason - you was already banned on another account.
Moreover - now you are trying to scamm people.
And the only reason why I write in your topics is that you are very rude kid, and plagiator.
06/06/2013 12:45 bestbots_support#37
if will be safe method and cheap, many will be interested

but first you must prove yourself, not video or pictures..

with a highly trusted person to confirm that you can do this
06/06/2013 13:33 ringlepalomino#38
Yeah I want to believe you. As soon as I see a trusted person confirm this works I will buy it from you.
06/06/2013 13:49 »Razor«#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
if will be safe method and cheap, many will be interested

but first you must prove yourself, not video or pictures..

with a highly trusted person to confirm that you can do this
Dont worry bestbots i already told tata i will make test for him and i got the names of people that will definitely not be getting my service.....
06/06/2013 14:03 1AlesiA1#40
Razor, you can unban account?
06/06/2013 14:07 AnonWithName#41
100% risk to get ban to do...
06/06/2013 14:10 K4nec322#42
HEY YOLO MAKE BETTER FAKE NEXT TIME, LOOK AT THE NUMBERS ON URIDIUM THEY ARE BIGGER ON YOUR STUPID RETARDED VIDEO , URIDIUM AND CREDITS NUMBER ARE SAME BIG ON DARKORBIT , EVERYBODY CHECK IT PLEASE. everybody check this numbers on my darkorbit and then him and you can see its totally fake.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/06/2013 14:13 bot_user1234#43
Stop spamming... it most likely is true, but it will be only be through ACP. and it will give a block on the account after the send..
06/06/2013 14:14 K4nec322#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
Stop spamming... it most likely is true, but it will be only be through ACP. and it will give a block on the account after the send..
intelligent press on the video 720p HD and you will se :)
06/06/2013 14:17 armands912#45
Stop fighting Razor... We all see its fake and 900 mio uri isnt possible! you will get ban soon