LightOrbit.RU - Russian Private Server

05/29/2013 22:44 DrSkyfall™#31
Lol ..

L1nux123, your server don't have any future ..
05/29/2013 22:45 MadatekReborns#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrS™ View Post
Lol ..
I don't think so... this website is a community to talk about videogames, not for flamewarring...
05/29/2013 22:48 DrSkyfall™#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadatekReborns View Post
I don't think so... this website is a community to talk about videogames, not for flamewarring...
Last edited by DrS™; Today at 21:48. Reason: MadatekReborns don't know how to read..
05/29/2013 22:49 mrtaboc0010#34
Maybe his DDosing?!
05/29/2013 22:50 MadatekReborns#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrS™ View Post
Last edited by DrS™; Today at 21:48. Reason: MadatekReborns don't know how to read..
Explain urself O_O
I am goin off, tomorrow i have school... bye :)
05/30/2013 08:11 lolimax1#36
I really hope this server is good :)
05/30/2013 08:16 MadatekReborns#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrS™ View Post
Last edited by DrS™; Today at 21:48. Reason: MadatekReborns don't know how to read..
Ah now i see..
05/30/2013 11:24 l1nux123#38
OMG :D
DrS angry :DDD
im not a post:
"Lightorbit.ru will close in less of 10 days ..

LightOrbit.net it's the real private server .."

Ahahahah... People, understand he can not even properly make the design :D
05/30/2013 11:42 DeathATXZDK#39
niceee i can't wait to test it.
05/30/2013 12:23 Madatek#40
I watched the site... after all, it looks good. But game will be based on old darkorbit, 2010/2011 or 2012?
(100000 uri is few for start, unless alien reward is very huge)
Again, good luck with this, it looks nice :)
05/31/2013 14:19 l1nux123#41
SERVER ONLINE
05/31/2013 14:28 BiggestBAnge#42
linux , do you have skype = if so pls pm me or add me biggest.epvp
05/31/2013 14:29 THMSPECTRE#43
I see, i can access the shop but cannot buy a new ship and when i try to go on to the weapons tab it takes me back to the hangar.
Also in-game the tech items do not seem to work either but at least the server is actually online ^-^ Good job.
05/31/2013 14:33 l1nux123#44
i fixed a 1 hp bug.
05/31/2013 14:48 guced#45
Не работает твой сервер! В космос не зайти...