Bugs

05/25/2013 11:19 dzubix#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Real™ View Post
Come one you poor kids that are defending Pesho.

How much he need to be "kid"(in real meaning) to YOU guys understand that he is nothing more than a "kid".

You guys are like blinded with Pesho. - "Pesho is the most trusted", "Pesho the leader", bla bla, I'm just waiting time when you'll tell "Pesho - my father" .. How stupid people can be..

"hacked"? Yea ofc.. everytime he does some shit, he got hacked or find some excuse.
Its totaly true. dude, thank you, btw in first post can find links to screenshots. to see them bigger :)

Well all i can say, pesho got banned and thats good thing. :)
05/25/2013 11:21 amenrip#32
Quote:
Come one you poor kids that are defending Pesho.

How much he need to be "kid"(in real meaning) to YOU guys understand that he is nothing more than a "kid".

You guys are like blinded with Pesho. - "Pesho is the most trusted", "Pesho the leader", bla bla, I'm just waiting time when you'll tell "Pesho - my father" .. How stupid people can be..

"hacked"? Yea ofc.. everytime he does some shit, he got hacked or find some excuse.
Those words coming from a scammer just make my day :) I don't defend pesho0 and i think the epvp staff can see if he's account was hacked or not.
Until we got more news i think it's better for you to get back to browser trading section and find your next victim.

PS: i see some names here ho was rejected form UG group so please act like man
05/25/2013 11:37 'Real™#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
Those words coming from a scammer just make my day :) I don't defend pesho0 and i think the epvp staff can see if he's account was hacked or not.
Until we got more news i think it's better for you to get back to browser trading section and find your next victim.

PS: i see some names here ho was rejected form UG group so please act like man
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 'nuff said..

About Pesho, you're not acting like a defender ? Please save me from watching posts like this..
05/25/2013 11:43 amenrip#34
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 'nuff said..

About Pesho, you're not acting like a defender ? Please save me from watching posts like this..
Like i say a scammer should stay on browser game trading and plus you are not in this UG for that reason. Save your words...for me you are just a scammer and when i accuse you it's because you scamm 1 friend of mine
05/25/2013 11:43 joepie1215#35
okay first off the pictures are smaller then justin biebers dick so i cant read it and seccond i don't know if pesho skype is the real or not but on skype he say his epvp is hacked
Quote:
[11:32:58] Pesho0«™~": epvp is hacked
[11:33:02] Pesho0«™~": i can pm u at pbdo
today ^^ we'll see
05/25/2013 11:45 DarkorbitExpected#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
okay first off the pictures are smaller then justin biebers dick so i cant read it and seccond i don't know if pesho skype is the real or not but on skype he say his epvp is hacked

today ^^ we'll see
he is te real, and you are so true about JB :D
05/25/2013 11:49 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#37
Pesho is a bad member,

I have bough SEPROM BUG for 350€ from TUNGUS

then PESHO addet me and said I give you account for bug : I said no go buy from tunugs for money

Then He said do seprom bug on my account then I buy : I said NO go buy

then he said I´ll find the bug out and public it so it will be fixxed for all

He´s a bad member,someone go report him with screen
05/25/2013 11:50 I'mnotanoob#38
Idk what to think about Peshoo , i was in UG and he kicked me for no reason. Also when i send why i was kicked , he ignores my PM's. Also i'm waiting already for the Kos license he promised that we traded for a account of mine
05/25/2013 11:52 Death881#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
Pesho is a bad member,

then PESHO addet me and said I give you account for bug : I said no go buy from tunugs for money

Why don't you report him yourself then?
05/25/2013 11:54 dzubix#40
guys on first post you can download screens :)
05/25/2013 11:55 amenrip#41
Quote:
Pesho is a bad member,

350 euro for 1 bug? some people got serious problems
05/25/2013 11:56 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death881 View Post
Why don't you report him yourself then?

Are this fact what I got enough to report him ?

350€ for UNLIMITED SEPROM BUG which never get fixxed becasue noone can find it out.
And it helps me so well I just play with seprom on laser...about 200.000.000
05/25/2013 11:59 amenrip#43
Quote:
Are this fact what I got enough to report him ?

350€ for UNLIMITED SEPROM BUG which never get fixxed becasue noone can find it out.
And it helps me so well I just play with seprom on laser...about 200.000.000
Nice for you but all bugs might be fixed and sometimes the accounts get banned for bug exploid...happen with unlimited ucb-100

Anyway got nothing against you..i just wanna see how this story finish
05/25/2013 12:16 'Unicorn'#44
Dude,your bugs are not very useful :S so i understand that pesho can reject your application,but why you gave him your bugs?Why u didn't say what does the bugs do?He wants to keep the bugs for few members,i think i tried to join in his UG over 50 times but his answer is always no,so...

@e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut
about your seprom bug...Your crazy?350€ for a stupid bug?it'll be fixed...i think it's a waste of money...you could buy a very good acc like chief colonel or something like that,but 350€ for a bug is stupid
05/25/2013 12:32 dzubix#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
Dude,your bugs are not very useful :S so i understand that pesho can reject your application,but why you gave him your bugs?Why u didn't say what does the bugs do?He wants to keep the bugs for few members,i think i tried to join in his UG over 50 times but his answer is always no,so...

@e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut
about your seprom bug...Your crazy?350€ for a stupid bug?it'll be fixed...i think it's a waste of money...you could buy a very good acc like chief colonel or something like that,but 350€ for a bug is stupid
read skype chat from pesho, he said he will add me to ug by supporting him by pressing thanks. what he didnt.