TGC VIP?

05/07/2013 17:56 I'mnotanoob#31
#closerequest

The story isn't true , and this will become a spamthread
05/07/2013 18:07 LanternBoy#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
you are such a noob man stop talking.... (facepalm)

I have a moderator account in mexico right now and i bot that lol
Ofcourse you do (:

And i am actually Heiko Hubertz, and you have been found guilty in releasing secret information about the club, which i would have earned billions on! I will now get someone to make me an Iron Man suite for all the money i earn from the stupid people playing my games, so i can destroy you! xD
05/07/2013 18:32 AnonWithName#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
you are such a noob man stop talking.... (facepalm)

I have a moderator account in mexico right now and i bot that lol
Yeah right...I know much more about darkorbit and moderators of do...

My cousin [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] was moderator of finnish darkorbit team and I have seen that there is no "moderator account in game"...

Only admins get account to fly around (acp ship) and for "flying" they need to ask from other team first...

(Moderators are only allowed to use moderator chat server)

Now, dear mod, close this topic!
05/07/2013 19:55 bot_user1234#34
TGC removal is random, Better to close this to prevent spam,

#Closerequest
05/07/2013 21:17 'Unicorn'#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
TGC removal is random, Better to close this to prevent spam,

#Closerequest
This is already a spam thread,he is saying that he is mod,and he bots on his mod account AHAHAHA another thing,he said he had an account on epvp with more than 500 posts,wait we've got a badass over here!Razor,you spent about 10.000 € and you received a t-shirt,nice,i mean very nice,it was a gold t-shirt?
05/07/2013 22:14 AnonWithName#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
This is already a spam thread,he is saying that he is mod,and he bots on his mod account AHAHAHA another thing,he said he had an account on epvp with more than 500 posts,wait we've got a badass over here!Razor,you spent about 10.000 € and you received a t-shirt,nice,i mean very nice,it was a gold t-shirt?
I think it was unicorn,text: LagOrbit with paint font and with rainbow colors ;)
05/07/2013 22:19 »Razor«#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mnotanoob View Post
#closerequest

The story isn't true , and this will become a spamthread
Ok i fergot you OWN darkorbit and thats how you know its FAKE.

No you dont know its fake and all of you are impulsive to saying something its fake and to say #Closerequest.


and YES im totally making this up because this is totally benefiting me in some way right?
05/07/2013 22:38 Lawliet#38
#closed