Zuras Bot crack

04/30/2013 08:48 erdo309#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacko View Post
Any solution for 'Player not conected' or 'Position 0,0,0' after you attach the bot to TERA?

EDIT: nevermind, fixed it.
Thanks a lot for this crack!
how u fixed player not connected ?
04/30/2013 20:11 Cacko#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo309 View Post
how u fixed player not connected ?
I'm not exactly sure how, but i deleted the bot, re-installed it, used the .dll file from the .rar with darksy password and it worked.
05/01/2013 14:46 steel-blade#33
Tera game client crushes when the bot tried to use a skill (or gathering for that matter)
It attaches fine, starts walking, when it goes to attack it insta crushes the game client.

Sorceress CC, i didnt change anything else.
Using a 1-11 grinding profile from the Zuras forums.

What you think is the problem?

This is the log file

[16-6-50] Log file : 5-1-2013_16-6-39.log
[16-6-50] Loading combat class : Simple Combat ...
[16-6-50] Loading combat class : UCC ...
[16-6-50] Compile file : Sorcerer.cs
[16-6-50] Loading combat class : Sorcerer ...
[16-6-50] Zuras 1.0.1 Rev 3 loaded !
[16-9-14] Use combat : Sorcerer
[16-9-14] UserProtection Started
[16-9-14] Sorcerer
[16-9-15] Using sub-path : 4-7
[16-9-16] Attacking unit : Horned Ghilliedhu
[16-9-21] Combat done : PlayerDied
[16-9-21] Player disconnected, stop bot !


It says player died and game closes.
05/06/2013 18:06 vvcv#34
You need to rewrite TERA.exe with the NA version.

EDIT: I solved my problem! Thanks anyways!
05/07/2013 01:41 psydelia#35
hello from greece...
Did everything but the "player not connected"still appears
05/07/2013 22:17 Spiiral#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydelia View Post
hello from greece...
Did everything but the "player not connected"still appears
I'm getting this as well. I'm going to try and download the bot again and replace the .dll. Will report back.


EDIT: Re-downloaded and replaced .dll, nothing changed. Something has been updated.
05/07/2013 22:21 lel123#37
Won't work. I checked. And have like 10 people also complaining about this.
Could be thanks to the server maintenance.
05/07/2013 22:26 Spiiral#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lel123 View Post
Won't work. I checked. And have like 10 people also complaining about this.
Could be thanks to the server maintenance.

I've been botting since the update though.
05/07/2013 22:28 JuJuBoSc1#39
that's what you get for using cracked version.
05/07/2013 22:39 Spiiral#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBoSc1 View Post
that's what you get for using cracked version.
So have you updated the legit version then JuJu? I think I'm going to purchase it as I'm liking the bot and I'm benefiting from it.
05/07/2013 22:55 Izeliae#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiiral View Post
So have you updated the legit version then JuJu? I think I'm going to purchase it as I'm liking the bot and I'm benefiting from it.
the legit version is working fine.
05/07/2013 23:04 vvcv#42
I had it working until 9 pm, (now 23:00), sadly now it does not work, I have the same problem as everyone.

Do you guys know how much time these things take to work again?

Thank you very much!
05/07/2013 23:09 thomadaki#43
Yes exactly...my bot working before 2 hours...now i open my pc,open tera,open zuras and player not connected!! what happened?
05/07/2013 23:42 senjix#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacko View Post
Any solution for 'Player not conected' or 'Position 0,0,0' after you attach the bot to TERA?

EDIT: nevermind, fixed it.
Thanks a lot for this crack!
What did u do to fix it?
05/07/2013 23:48 JuJuBoSc1#45
Just buy the bot, and don't be an asshole.