[Release] BEASTCabal EP8 - Ascension

03/27/2013 17:40 zaeiou#31
you guys should put up a temporary website with a registration page only until you're done with the rest.
03/27/2013 17:41 FrozenStar#32
We are giving out a 20days Blessing Bead to everyone soon.

Also once the webpage is working again we will set the vote reward to 1,000BEASTCoins. (Event) and then set it back to the normal 500.
03/27/2013 18:06 EvolutionVIII#33
Lost my BB+ , Alz , Item and Coins lol .
03/27/2013 18:29 gneisslover#34
you should put bbplus in the n store again. alot of people ingame are demanding that item
03/27/2013 19:05 Crystal_Clear#35
yes the bb+ dont 4get it...ur cash-cow right
03/27/2013 19:35 ladycupid#36
is there any patch for this??? :) tnx Mega file is not working lol
03/27/2013 19:38 Degistive#37
Mega file work fine for me. But how i can register bro? I downloaded client and all but how to register? I want to play today on this super pro server!! I just want it!!!! is it impossible to play today?

Can you give me your Skype on private?
03/27/2013 20:05 FrozenStar#38
You cannot register at this moment because the webpage isn't ready yet, those who are playing atm are the ones with old Serenity Accounts. Once we fixed the webpage you can register and PLAY! :)
03/27/2013 20:07 Degistive#39
So its impossible to play today :( ?

How long time i should wait this server is amazing..
03/27/2013 20:29 astraltaxi#40
btw, BB+ will return so relax :)
03/27/2013 20:34 Fifou12#41
So technically you stealled the Serenity DB ? Or I'm maybe ignoring some details :confused:

I hop for ex Serenity cabal players a long live for this server even if I'm pretty sure this one will be closed in 4-5 month , hop I'm wrong .

Have fun : )
03/27/2013 20:41 FrozenStar#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
So technically you stealled the Serenity DB ? Or I'm maybe ignoring some details :confused:

I hop for ex Serenity cabal players a long live for this server even if I'm pretty sure this one will be closed in 4-5 month , hop I'm wrong .

Have fun : )
The DB was TriEdge's from day 1. he was only helping Serenity.

So the DB belongs 100% to him, nothing is stolen.

And we will give our best to stay online for as long as possible. cheers.
03/27/2013 20:47 ardente#43
And how can we play there?
There is no register button or something like that :/.
And the register button in the launcher doesn't work.
03/27/2013 21:33 PiEown#44
did it crash for a second o.o?
03/27/2013 21:36 ardente#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiEown View Post
did it crash for a second o.o?
I dont know.. Cuz I dont have a account and I dont know how to create a game account ;)