Space cannons + Update bug

01/05/2013 09:15 katapultax10#31
voteban :)) ; tried a lot of times , don`t work :|
01/05/2013 10:12 maxtor11#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexer91 View Post
fake BAN!!!
LOL you can and say ban request :))

Today i make the video


AND MOST IMPORTANT I SAY IS TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND FOR SLOW CONNECTION IS NOT WORK
01/05/2013 10:46 Meded#33
Maxtor dont spam the seafight section. if you have a bug, that works, share it with us. but if you dont have a bug, that work, so please stop spamming and make a close request because u say evry time " i will make a video, blabla iam a noob blabla".
If you make a video, do it. If not, go die.
01/05/2013 10:47 RebeL_Indo#34
#Closed
01/05/2013 13:42 maxtor11#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtor11 View Post
LOL you can and say ban request :))

Today i make the video


AND MOST IMPORTANT I SAY IS TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND FOR SLOW CONNECTION IS NOT WORK
How many time I need to reapet,,,,,not work on slow connection. I try today and after 2 hours is work....and my connection is very fast

I forget to say.....i use vps server ....so the speed of upload is verry fast


O and Rebel.... today why meet in asia server :))
01/08/2013 02:58 stranger182#36
And how about the vidio Maxtor? I cant do it.. I beleave i'm doing something wrong..
01/08/2013 03:57 Jefri.#37
maxtor happened can not make the video friend try demaciadas sometimes make the mistake I do not I get something wrong step programs?
01/08/2013 04:15 apocan95#38
DON"T DO THIS BUG you get instant banned do not do it I tried for 3 hours it went to -210 i log in water poff 2 hours later unlimited ban dont do it. I was lucky i did on one of my small boats
01/08/2013 11:54 jt0508#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojox9sxm View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
can you teach me how u did that?
01/08/2013 13:25 gaminator#40
Der erste Schritt geht ganz gut und ich kriege bis 640 kanonen drauf.
Zweiter Schritt mit mehr Kanonenplätze geht ned. Kann man danach noch auf map gehen wenn es gehen würde oder ist es deselbe wie mit überkanonen: Zu viele Items auf dem Schiff?
01/08/2013 14:15 jarit#41
Les nochmal genau: Du solltest als aller erstes auf Map gehen. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtor11 View Post
0) login to map with normal cannon amount
01/08/2013 14:31 gaminator#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
Les nochmal genau: Du solltest als aller erstes auf Map gehen. :)
Das habe ich gelesen und verstanden ;) Muss man ja auch so machen wenn man mehr kanonen an bord hat z.b. 210/105. Meine Frage wurde dadurch aber ned beantwortet.
Meine Gedanken dazu: Wenn du 210/105 auf dem Schiff hast merkt es SF und du kannst ned auf Karte (musst auf Karte sein befor du es machst)
Wenn nun aber das stimmen würde mit dem bug und du danach mehr kanonenplätze auf dem schiff hast und es dir die auch anzeigt könnte es ja sein dass man nach blubb wieder auf map kommt...(ohne alles neu zu machen)
Hoffe einer versteht meine Frage und ansonsten ist es auch egal :D
Hätte mich nur interessiert
01/08/2013 14:39 jarit#43
Du.. eigentlich ist die Frage beantwortet: wenn du auf Map musst, bevor du es machst, ist es wohl sehr wahrscheinlich das du, wenn du den Bug gemacht hast, nicht mehr auf Map kommst oder?
01/08/2013 14:55 Meded#44
Also bei mir hat es einmal geklappt, als ich ~800Kannonen im Schiff hatte, das ich, als ich geplöppt worden war, direkt wieder auf die Map konnte... also ich habe einfach auf "Repair" geklickt und die Seekarte hat dann neu geladen und ich konnte dann sofort weiter spielen :)
01/08/2013 14:58 jarit#45
Ich denke beim Reparieren geht es, aber nicht wenn man sich einloggt.