[BUG]Multiplier items

12/03/2012 15:28 RicoSterr#31
PM Please
12/03/2012 15:30 patis1997#32
Easy guy ;) He record a video for us :)
12/03/2012 15:31 kamieniarz#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by patis1997 View Post
Po polsku się nie dało? xD Ok, ok I understand you ;) And we must wait for video :)
It's not allowed to speak in other lang then english or deutsch ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSterr View Post
PM Please
He won't send you it. Just wait for a vid....
12/03/2012 15:33 patis1997#34
Aaa I don't read all of "regulamin" :P But now I know, thanks ;) Common I must see this bug :D And I think this bug will be working max 3 days :) BP is have account in this forum and see this topic ;)
12/03/2012 15:51 porfre#35
pm me please!! thanks
12/03/2012 15:51 drakino1#36
pm me please <3
12/03/2012 15:54 farouks#37
97% Downloading camtasia ç_ç
Very very slow connection p_p
12/03/2012 15:56 patis1997#38
I come back with 1 hour and bug is must be in m inbox :D I'm joking :D
12/03/2012 16:10 alien1980#39
damn how i said before don't give it to kamieniarz he will do it public ! PM it to all but not to kamieniarz
12/03/2012 16:22 bozga_minu#40
can you pm me with the bug?
12/03/2012 16:29 mariusinhoo#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozga_minu View Post
can you pm me with the bug?
me too pls
12/03/2012 16:30 XxLegionaryxX#42
Pm me Please
12/03/2012 16:35 myphysically#43
Pm me Please
12/03/2012 17:05 patis1997#44
Where is video? :(
12/03/2012 17:09 alien1980#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by patis1997 View Post
Where is video? :(
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT ! :rtfm: