Auto MP Buffer (for bards)

09/09/2010 23:49 danger83#31
well as i see it was approved... maybe u see false positives? <o/
09/11/2010 05:44 admgls#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger83 View Post
well as i see it was approved... maybe u see false positives? <o/

false positive my balls ... this is a mortal virus!! :rtfm:
09/12/2010 15:18 QustomiZe#33
Does it work and is it safe now or not ?
09/14/2010 22:39 ExorcistSoul#34
Anyone knows any better program for auto mana buff =/?
09/15/2010 19:29 admgls#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExorcistSoul View Post
Anyone knows any better program for auto mana buff =/?
I know one .. Sbot+pwlvl a bard to 90+mana orbit .............

FTW... Bless all
09/18/2010 17:27 Flupy#36
Wow i didn't know that people still use my tools :)

I think people won't trust me saying that there's no virus.
I stoped playing SRO like 1year ago and it would make no sense to me to hack any accounts.
I have like 17 accounts which i'm not using atm.

I don't say that people have to use it.
I just left the website online for people who didn't know my tools and need some of them.
They should all still work except for the "Sbot Auto login" if Silkroad didn't change anything in their design :)

Flupy
09/26/2010 09:54 hos00#37
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

lol looks clean for ppl who cant see red gtfo f4g