LMAO thanks, I was completely unaware of the loop system that AgBot already has built in.
Ty very much I clicked thanks :D
04/05/2009 22:44CILE#32
why i cant bot 1 acc and play with other after i remove redirect ip for 2 acc always dc my 1sta acc
04/08/2009 00:52theoneofgod#33
2 max characters with AGBOT.
So, 1 bot, and 1 stall. Always load the bot first.
04/08/2009 14:32funkyglitch#34
Can't even get mine to work, just started silkroad too. I'm at the weasels place lv 6 atm. I've followed the guide thrice now, and have yet to get it to bot. Any suggestions?
04/09/2009 02:47diegoarms#35
not work in SJSRO? i have 1.091 and say 1.184 tetosterone mm tell me pleae
04/09/2009 12:39John Dread#36
agBot works ONLY with iSRO
04/09/2009 21:32IRever#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoarms
not work in SJSRO? i have 1.091 and say 1.184 tetosterone mm tell me pleae
And so does Testosterone
04/13/2009 17:23legendberk#38
I needed a guide like this thx man ;)
04/14/2009 11:01zroy#39
GREAT guide!
04/14/2009 14:52v4xxx#40
there are not enough monster-spot in new script :-/
can u tell me step-by-step guide (with pics is the best) how i use new script (only to buy things in town) in combination with my own script (walk to monsters spot) ?
04/15/2009 09:53RobinNoob#41
Take only the end of ur script (route to ur spot)
Rename ur script like said in readme file in monsterscript folder
Place that script in monstercript folder
Choose what u want to buy in town in purchase button (AgBot)[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/15/2009 11:32v4xxx#42
thanks, thats big help
and i want to ask something more, those monster scripts uses F8 to walk but i want to use the new walk (RecordStatic Click on ground), can i combine both in 1 script?
and how can i add ride horse when i start walking to monster place and off the horse at the spot before start botting?