SJSRO [TOOLS]

03/24/2009 16:35 evkas#31
damm admins close and delete all sjsro reg page link WE wont full server :((
03/24/2009 20:34 paulinho24#32
1.Frist this is SJSRO "TOOLS"

2.Shut up.
03/24/2009 22:20 manshark13#33
guys i download the client but ones it start installing it just closed and then it says cannot create C:\ program files\MHTC\dbghelp.dill
03/25/2009 00:13 paulinho24#34
Yeah tath happend to me to.I dont remenber where i found it a installed game in .rar,just try to search in google.
03/25/2009 04:34 aznlife99#35
The files is fine, if u vista, u have to right click on the setup and click Run as Adminstrator and it will work ok, I get same problems couples 1st time too!! try it it will work!!


Character in Titan - ZzKyPzZ - lvl 17 s/s
( just started!! add me, I would like to have some friends ^o^)
03/25/2009 17:27 jaczor#36
How is the server traffic? And will sibibot work?
03/25/2009 18:38 paulinho24#37
1.Server is easy.
2.Yes,sibibot works
03/25/2009 22:15 manshark13#38
i just download ecsro and then mediapatch it with the new server but it gives me the BSO error / and i seem to fail at extract the media.pk2 to ecsro / it just doesnt work
03/26/2009 00:41 aznlife99#39
*sigh* I keep getting d/c after teleport to Donwang, anyone know wat happen? O.o'' ( log in fine, see my character in game, then bum*!! destop screen -.-''
03/26/2009 16:47 mar1huana00#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosupin View Post
i find this post usefull :)

most people dont know the time they can register just like u beizmieges

b/c if u knew the time reg was open

you wouldnt have striped my account! ;)
ha ha, i helped to strip ur acc ;DDD
03/26/2009 16:59 baochia#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlife99 View Post
*sigh* I keep getting d/c after teleport to Donwang, anyone know wat happen? O.o'' ( log in fine, see my character in game, then bum*!! destop screen -.-''

use the media.pk2 by arcangel and u will be fine no dc
03/26/2009 23:05 aznlife99#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by baochia View Post
use the media.pk2 by arcangel and u will be fine no dc
where to download this pk2? O.o''
03/28/2009 08:38 datgp#43
YEY I CREATED AN ACC xD
03/28/2009 08:46 kevintm#44
max skills are 70 and skill lvls are 90
03/28/2009 17:14 powerwait#45
Hello

Someone have the mediapk2 to USA server?
I have the media for TITAN, need the another one.

Plz help me...