.C3 EDITS! Against the rules

03/04/2009 20:46 Dania#31
hady, tell us how to edit .c3 files if you know so much about them.
03/04/2009 20:46 Kiyono#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
So ive therefore proven that anything is possible with a .dds edit when you know what your doing, since there isnt to my knowledge a halo plasma sword .c3 file is there?

As ANOUTHER point of interest, the twin blade weapon mod is a .ini file edit which has been around again for years.

So yeah all in all this thread is fail.
Mind giving the twinblade wep?
03/04/2009 21:56 Korvacs#33
Unforunately, the cofusion forum is going through a transitional period, so is offline, so i cant link you to the ini editing guide, not only that, i said it was done years ago, i never said i did it lol.
03/04/2009 22:17 vsa#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepzas View Post
LoL
Now u look really stupid. Its impossible to make that edits with .dds. Only .c3 can edit the shape ; ) You cant find plugin, because its made by TQ team. TQ team made their own plugin to open it. Ask me to make anything, i can make anything. Any shape u like. Now u made me laught :cool:
Make a basketball with a handle and 3 bananas sticking out of it.
03/04/2009 22:36 Korvacs#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsa View Post
Make a basketball with a handle and 3 bananas sticking out of it.
Not only that could you make a video of you rotating a character model in 3ds max and show us?

Since apparently you have the ability :rolleyes:

(Obviously you dont because your bullshitting, but im interested in seeing what you do about mine n vsa's requests)
03/04/2009 23:18 pepejovi#36
Obviously hes lieing... a TQ staff member would use such a font or say LOL all the time.Plus you can change the shape by modding the texture files.Even i know that and ima noob :handsdown:
03/05/2009 05:54 Dania#37
Lol, pwned.
03/05/2009 08:47 teh_n00b#38
And all of a sudden he shut up.. hehe..

I take it he got caught doing his bullshit..
03/05/2009 13:01 Mim.PinK#39
i dont see that before WTF ?
so cool ......... !!!!!!!!!
i wanna u finish that fast
03/05/2009 15:11 hax0rzz#40
looks pretty sweet lets see some plugin links and tuts :D
03/05/2009 18:57 hady#41
fuck all ppl you need the edits or not so shutup
03/05/2009 18:57 Korvacs#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by hax0rzz View Post
looks pretty sweet lets see some plugin links and tuts :D
Read the thread? Hes bullshitting, it isnt possible. :rolleyes:
03/05/2009 19:50 majick#43
editing ANYTHING is possible.
here is a good place to start researching on it the rest falls into place after

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

No i don't have an editor or the time to make it atm sorry
03/05/2009 20:40 Korvacs#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by majick View Post
editing ANYTHING is possible.
here is a good place to start researching on it the rest falls into place after

No i don't have an editor or the time to make it atm sorry
Yes, we know you could make one if you had enough time and skill, i mapped the .c3 structure once, but no one has bothered to atually make an editer, and there isnt one available on the internet (Atleast i never found one after a month of research), I even started making an editer.

But some random guy who claims to have worked for tq for 6 months and then stole a load of tools from them, its the most ridiculous story ive ever heard, and then posts that they have all of these .c3 edits but wont release one and doesnt show any sign of documenting how they made them.

Ive heard this shit before, and trust me, its bullshit.
03/05/2009 20:49 deepzas#45
can u read thread? all edits released, just add me to msn for download links..Iam doing this to make sure nobody will copy my .c3 edits :).. LoL .. i will never tell u how i edited them :D half of u dont even know what is 3ds for and what is .c3 ... ok ill give u a clue, u cant open TQs .c3 files, but u can make new one from other game files, and then edit and save as .c3 ( R7 plugin required ..etc) ...