Let's Review - Introduction

08/22/2012 18:21 [B]ase[J]umP#31
i do videos for my own and others entertainment,not to earn money thou if you do your work professionally you might get partnership from youtube.so i wish you best of luck and most of all,do NOT be boring :D
08/22/2012 21:59 Callum#32
Yeah, I'm trying to get ideas for videos.


I installed a nintendo gamecube emulator on my computer, might run through luigis mansion and star-fox adventures in my spare time.
08/22/2012 22:04 IceAmStiel#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to get ideas for videos.


I installed a nintendo gamecube emulator on my computer, might run through luigis mansion and star-fox adventures in my spare time.
Super Smash Bros.!
I still have a gamecube somewhere in a dusty corner ;o


You may start creating some reviews for feedback purposes - always the best way to figure out the likes and dislikes of people :)
08/22/2012 22:15 Callum#34
Yeah:-) gamecube was literally my childhood, and medievil on ps1
08/22/2012 22:45 Haze*#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Yeah:-) gamecube was literally my childhood, and medievil on ps1
Dayum, I remember these times when I used to play Medievil all day long. As far as I remember I had the small PSX version, while I nearly finished Mevil1, I had so much troubles with the Mevil2, but I couldn't say a single word in english, maybe except hi, now these games seem so easy...

It's a good idea to make a p-thru with a commentary. If only my accent didn't suck(maybe it doesn't but I just make myself think that way?)... I'd do it myself.
08/22/2012 22:50 ♥ Panda.#36
Well this could really help the psro scene and not only , the whole silkroad scene because i cant remember someone doing anything like this before , the reason beeing partly the community formed by turks,arabs,romanians etc + the fact that the game itself was from an asian company.

I would love to see this happening :)
08/22/2012 23:01 IceAmStiel#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Dayum, I remember these times when I used to play Medievil all day long. As far as I remember I had the small PSX version, while I nearly finished Mevil1, I had so much troubles with the Mevil2, but I couldn't say a single word in english, maybe except hi, now these games seem so easy...

It's a good idea to make a p-thru with a commentary. If only my accent didn't suck(maybe it doesn't but I just make myself think that way?)... I'd do it myself.
Hold on, gonna brag now - I still have a Nintendo 64 which may still work, also with Super Smash Bros. 1 - Has been such an uber game, even if it was a pixel fight ;o


Callum didn't you create a video already of a review, besides the one where you explain how you'll be proceeding?
08/23/2012 01:30 Callum#38