PWI: Reflections offset list for Prophet Bot.

08/12/2012 20:27 martmor#31
I am not sure about the exact position from where your part is that you wrote here.

But the real base address is decimal and it should be the old base address in the script (exe file). this is 8 digits. Replace these 8 digits with the new 8 digit base address 11859452.

The send packet address is Hex in the exe file.
08/13/2012 11:37 hanzo2#32
so can someone write all correct offsets in one post please?
08/13/2012 11:48 martmor#33
Here are the most important offsets that the Bot work:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you want all offsets, please search for the offsets and write them here please.
08/13/2012 17:47 pierre_elvaro#34
Hello!

Why everytime my bot aims at the monster, the client crashes?
I already tried to clear mob like what someone in the previous post mentioned but still it crashes... My character is cleric btw.. uses magic.. Is there anyway to get around it?
08/14/2012 13:35 Y4kuzi#35
.
08/15/2012 15:12 martmor#36
I had today the first day after the update 10 days ago time to test the bot a bit. :) I am not much at the PC for playing. I prefer things out of house in the summer. :)

It seems that some offsets at the prev posts are incorrect. I had on 2 pcs different offsets files. On one PC worked the Offsets for kill rail, on the second PC was the offsets from here, there did not worked the kill rail there worked the targeting mobs.

And now I think I got the offset that work for killrail and targeting mobs too.

The offsets work for PWI Reflections Expansion and PW Indonesia Underworld Expansion!

[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Perfect World International
Base_Address=11859452
Base_AddressFZ=11860588
Base_AddressEXP=11862296
ChatBase_Address=11878032
LastChat_Address=11878044

[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
CHARSTRUCT1_OffSet=52
Casting_Offset=1824
Name_offset=1644
LVL_Offset=1164
Class_offset=1652
HP_OffSet=1172
MaxHP_OffSet=1244
EXP_OffSet=1180
MP_OffSet=1176
CHARID_Offset=1152
MaxMP_OffSet=1248
STR_offset=1236
DEX_offset=1240
VIT_offset=1228
MAG_offset=1232
Spirit_offset=1184
Gold_offset=1376
FlySpeed_Offset=1272
FlyCounter_Offset=2408
MoveMode_OffSet=1656
CHI_Offset=1340
MAXCHI_Offset=1372
Jump_Offset=3288
CastID_Offset=1832
CharState_Offset=1740
Reputation_Offset=1504
Culti_Offset=1168
X_Offset=60
Y_Offset=68
Z_Offset=64

Target_OffSet=3036
PetBase_Offset=4316
PetHP_OffSet=56
PetHunger_OffSet=8

ACTIONSTRCT1_Offset=52
ACTIONSTRCT2_Offset=4292
ACTIONSTRCT3_Offset=48
ACTIONSTRCT4A_Offset=4
ACTIONSTRCT4B_Offset=8

ActionFlag_Offset=24
ActionRead_Offset=4
ActionRead2_Offset=8
ActionRead3_Offset=28
ActionWrite_Offset=12
ActionWrite2_Offset=20
ActionSkill_Offset=80
ActionMoveX_Offset=32
ActionMoveY_Offset=40
ActionMoveZ_Offset=36
ActionHeight_OffSet=104
ActionHeightFlag_OffSet=100
ActionHeightFlag2_OffSet=108
ActionDoneFlag_Offset=8
ActionValue_Offset=44
ActionValue2_Offset=64
ActionSetError_Offset=76
ActionFinished_Offset=8
ActionStart_Offset=20
ActionNotStart_Offset=36
ActionObject_Offset=32
ObjectAction_Offset=56

PLAYERSTRUCT1_OffSet=28
PLAYERSTRUCT2_OffSet=32

PlayerBase_Offset=136
PlayerCount_Offset=20
PlayerID_Offset=1152
PlayerLVL_Offset=1164
PlayerName_Offset=1636
PlayerHP_Offset=1140
PlayerMAXHP_Offset=1232
PlayerClass_Offset=1596

NPCSTRUCT1_OffSet=28
NPCSTRUCT1_OffSet=36

NPCBase_Offset=80
NPCPAI_Offset=748
NPCCount_Offset=20
NPCID_Offset=288
NPCName_Offset=608
NPCLVL_Offset=296
NPCHP_Offset=304
NPCMAXHP_Offset=376
NPCSpecial_Offset=596
TARSTARGET_OffSet=748

ITEMSTRUCT1_OffSet=28
ITEMSTRUCT2_OffSet=40

ItemBase_Offset=24
ItemID_Offset=272
ItemSN_Offset=273
ItemName_Offset=360
ItemType_Offset=336

INVENTORYSTRUCT1_OffSet=3360

InventoryBase_Offset=12
InventoryID_Offset=8
InventoryStackAmount_Offset=16
InventoryMAXStackAmount_Offset=20
InventorySellPrice_Offset=24
InventoryBuyPrice_Offset=28
InventoryDescription_Offset=64

EQUIPPEDINVENTORSTRUCT1_OffSet=3324

And in the Exe file:

RealBase: 11857716
SendPacket: 0068D640
ActionOffset=4292

Today I used only 2 hours to get offsets and test them. So there are still some offsets wrong. But the main things seems to work now :)
08/25/2012 07:21 pierre_elvaro#37
mmm can someone give a hint how to edit the "exe" file??

I did try to edit the au.3 file using AutoIt
I can find the RealBase, Sendpacket but which line should I change because there are a lot of Realbase and Sendpacket
Please help...
08/25/2012 09:59 martmor#38
That first Question is, which Script do you have? Do you have the original Prophet Bot Script? There is the real base address and the send packet address only one time written in the au3 file. But there are custom changed prophet bot scripts on the internet too. There it is maybe more times to change or maybe never as he write the two addresses into the offset file.

I don't know which Version you have. Did your script worked at the last expansion imperial fury? If yes search in the script for the last address and replace them with the new address.
08/27/2012 08:15 pierre_elvaro#39
mmm I have the Nomad memory.au3 and also the Prophet bot fixed by Amineurin.au3
the one to change is the Amineurin one right? but still I just tried to search BASEADDRESS and I cant find the ones with the 8 digits at the back??
08/27/2012 08:22 martmor#40
What I know isn't the real base address and the sendpacket address from Amineurin script in the exe file. These addresses are in the offset file at the Amineurin Version.
08/27/2012 15:37 pierre_elvaro#41
Oh...? So its not in the au.3 files but in the Custom_Offset.ini file? but even in the Custom Offset file.. I cant find real base address...
08/27/2012 15:39 martmor#42
Then add them and try it

Real_Base_Address=11857716
SendPacket_Adress=6870592
08/28/2012 10:21 pierre_elvaro#43
It workssss!!! Thanks very much Martmor..!!!
08/29/2012 07:16 KarmielKid#44
I do not believe these are correct.


ChatBase_Address=11796888
LastChat_Address=11796900
08/29/2012 08:17 martmor#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmielKid View Post
I do not believe these are correct.


ChatBase_Address=11796888
LastChat_Address=11796900
Thats correct, they are not correct. And some other offsets are wrong too. As the bot do not work under water and he do not move up and down from the coordinates at the killrail (only if he find herbs and mats)

As soon as you found the correct offsets I am pleased if you write us the correct offsets. :handsdown: