[Release] XIGNCODE Bypass

08/05/2012 02:14 Brutalon#31
I even have no clue what I should do. For me both This Bypass and the other which have some decent edits working well. Sometimes I get a Error, but this is like 1 or 2 hours of active playing in space. AND then i get contacted by some people who even dc after 5 mins.

And for the guys who wonder why I released a one for Public and closed my TBM Topic its an easy answer. After I traded like 10 Bypasses, people who wanted actually to buy them already got it. So after like 2 hours of selling most who were intersted in buying already got one from other guys who bought them from me. xMati telled me nearly the same thing for his Bypass. So I decidet to release a new one to the Public, cause theres no sense In selling something who all got already. I even couldn't say who have which version now, but as I already said both were stable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanyaa View Post
yes, tell me then, that my own eyes lie to me. i see what i see, the '2 bypass' is exactly the same.You call this a release? this is not a bypass.
Then go program your own.
08/05/2012 02:24 guesswho-.-#32
Dr.Invisible, this is basically why I told 'some' people to stop releasing stuff. you work hard on it, it works fine but people still complain about bullsh1t. it's not even worth the effort anymore, they dont wanna move their lazy fat a$$es and do something on their own, and that's a fact, even if you give them the source they wont update it themselves. good example is all of TBM bypass resellers, now that xigncode was patched they suddenly stopped selling it, why? coz they dont know jack sh1t. if they were the ones who actually made it, I BET they could figure it out, as it's nothing fancy.
08/05/2012 03:01 babytroutman#33
who care it's free. it not like he selling it to u
08/05/2012 13:06 Brutalon#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Dr.Invisible, this is basically why I told 'some' people to stop releasing stuff. you work hard on it, it works fine but people still complain about bullsh1t. it's not even worth the effort anymore, they dont wanna move their lazy fat a$$es and do something on their own, and that's a fact, even if you give them the source they wont update it themselves. good example is all of TBM bypass resellers, now that xigncode was patched they suddenly stopped selling it, why? coz they dont know jack sh1t. if they were the ones who actually made it, I BET they could figure it out, as it's nothing fancy.
I understand u know. :facepalm: They can enjoy my last Release or not. :p
08/05/2012 15:27 5432112345#35
even if it's not work for some ppl i didn't try it actually but they should be thankfull and not complain cuz there is some ppl take care of them like you ...thanx Dr.Invisible for your hard work :)
08/05/2012 23:08 SinalkoKnight#36
works for windows xp?
08/06/2012 01:21 MangoGer#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
Sometimes I get a Error, but this is like 1 or 2 hours of active playing in space.
check the numberof the memory ur dekaron.exe consums ... u probably get the error at about 1.800.000 K ... dont really know why .. mostly happens if im in pt with a friend ... and then doesnt happen for hours on end and only in space

and the people here will always find things to complain about, doesnt matter how good the stuff is u give the m for free .. they want always more

on topic:
- open only 1 game with hacks
- dont relog
-> it works fine

if ur to dumb to use it stop trying to and play legit ...
08/06/2012 08:29 huquinho#38
sorry, i did all process but not run the Scripts, my OS windows 7 32-bits.
could someone please put a video lesson?
08/06/2012 09:59 HellSpider#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
BTW: LoL its hard to release here anything. No thanks, just fucking flames
That's why I mainly stopped releasing stuff. There is no point to release anything when all kinda idiots whine constantly.

My last bypass got almost 5k downloads and 40 thanks, how sad is that? :cool:
08/06/2012 11:11 Brutalon#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoGer View Post
check the numberof the memory ur dekaron.exe consums ... u probably get the error at about 1.800.000 K ... dont really know why .. mostly happens if im in pt with a friend ... and then doesnt happen for hours on end and only in space

and the people here will always find things to complain about, doesnt matter how good the stuff is u give the m for free .. they want always more

on topic:
- open only 1 game with hacks
- dont relog
-> it works fine

if ur to dumb to use it stop trying to and play legit ...
Do what he says and it still works

Quote:
Originally Posted by huquinho View Post
sorry, i did all process but not run the Scripts, my OS windows 7 32-bits.
could someone please put a video lesson?
There is a Problem to enable the Scripts with 32 Bit. I dunno why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
That's why I mainly stopped releasing stuff. There is no point to release anything when all kinda idiots whine constantly.

My last bypass got almost 5k downloads and 40 thanks, how sad is that? :cool:
Sad and true story :facepalm:
08/06/2012 12:19 doo021#41
yap not working on OS 7 32 bits.
08/06/2012 17:33 imscared#42
not working on windows XP too, I can't active scripts on check box...
08/06/2012 17:35 Brutalon#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by imscared View Post
not working on windows XP too, I can't active scripts on check box...
ye we got it now.
08/06/2012 21:22 huquinho#44
really with OS 7 64-bit execute the Scripts more when you enter the map leads DC.
Anyone know a solution?
08/07/2012 04:10 Ezra122#45
Hey dr i downloaded it and im really new to this kind of stuff. it works, i can run the hacks but when i run fast as soon as i stop moving i teleport to the spot i started runin. and when i teleport it teleports me, then a second later teleports me back to the same spot i was in. and when i do the vac hack it disconnects me. u think u could help me with this its the first time ive tried anything like it so thanks maybe just some advice or somthing ty