Ban Day!

07/31/2012 15:49 MuratBJK#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
I got banned perma for USA East coast 3, even contacted them to make sure if it was perma. It was >.<
Does perma ban mean :
a- Your account is deleted from system records.
b- Your account is banned forever, but its still there. ??
07/31/2012 15:57 StormTempest#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
I got banned perma for USA East coast 3, even contacted them to make sure if it was perma. It was >.<
What did u use in that account? bot? autolock? bug?
i want to know xd




Regards. StormTempest
07/31/2012 16:41 Arby#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuratBJK View Post
Does perma ban mean :
a- Your account is deleted from system records.
b- Your account is banned forever, but its still there. ??
It had multiple servers, so I think it's banned forever. But on that server. So it's not deleted, and I asked "support" so they know what the account it, if it was deleted, they wouldn't have any information about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
What did u use in that account? bot? autolock? bug?
i want to know xd




Regards. StormTempest
Just kbot. Usually a few hours every so often (probably 10 hours a week)

I think I was just unlucky.
07/31/2012 16:47 Patato​#34
Dont they have to inform te players the punishments for botters are changed in that case ?
07/31/2012 16:57 Revenge|F|#35
Every tuesday somebody noob creating a new topic with tittle " BAN", "BAN-BOT" etc.

OMG stop spamming. we know that tuesday is control day and doesn't need new and new topic...
07/31/2012 20:48 ZzEndayZz#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge|F| View Post
Every tuesday somebody noob creating a new topic with tittle " BAN", "BAN-BOT" etc.

OMG stop spamming. we know that tuesday is control day and doesn't need new and new topic...
To be honest I just want to have thanks :) And I got thanks lol :rolleyes:
08/01/2012 10:34 Pesho9991#37
They ban accounts permanently if they are less than 4 months old... thats they're new rule that they didnt share...... and I have a little acc that was lvl 4 with 12 lf4 apis & zeus + 1 mln uri = bann permanently with kbot = Kbot IS THE NOOB BOT... also BOXY BOT IS A NOOB BOT, and dont forget PDBO BOT is a noob bot....... what is left = my Ibot on my General account which is working 24/7 = no ban at all and has no ban stages ;) I doubt that they dont ban it because it is a general its just because Ibot is the best ;))))) I have seen Basic Generals in my server who were banned 2 times and then permanently with using kbot & pbdo so....
08/01/2012 11:03 'Real™#38
pesho, pbdo is the best.
im botting almost 4 weeks without stopping, only boxes and no ban.
08/01/2012 11:14 Pesho9991#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.FraG View Post
pesho, pbdo is the best.
im botting almost 4 weeks without stopping, only boxes and no ban.
They ban on waves... its quite different man I will create a thread today how they ban accounts... this time was kbot & boxybots... They usually ban on 3 waves = cracks, boxybot & kbot, PBDO.... Its quite difficult but I know how and what they ban. My noob account that they banned yesterday was a tester and that prooves my theory I will explain later more carefully... and thats why I am saying that Ibot is the best bot...
08/01/2012 11:19 botterdestodes1#40
i think its true what pesho said because on the last really big ban wave (30k users) bigpoint only banned player with kbot, boxybot, .... but the ibotusers did not get any ban... i think ibot is really the safest one
08/01/2012 11:39 Pesho9991#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by botterdestodes1 View Post
i think its true what pesho said because on the last really big ban wave (30k users) bigpoint only banned player with kbot, boxybot, .... but the ibotusers did not get any ban... i think ibot is really the safest one
haha of course it is... finally someone who understands what I mean... I'd rather give 90 euro for 1 year Ibot and get No ban than to get ban with the 12.50 euro kbot ;)
08/01/2012 11:49 old_friend#42
lol.. iBot = kBot..

if iBot is safe, kBot also is safe.. trust me, you even dont need to finish a school to see that.. but I understand people who never made a school..
08/01/2012 11:58 Pesho9991#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
lol.. iBot = kBot..

if iBot is safe, kBot also is safe.. trust me, you even dont need to finish a school to see that.. but I understand people who never made a school..
lolll... I can see that too :) Kbot is a CRACK of Ibot... Cracks are bannable lol hahaha Ibot is the original untouchable bot why else do you think its more expensive? Do you seriously think its the same? xD Fact = yesterday my kbot acc was banned, my ibot wasnt :) You think that when you come to this forum and write posts 24/7 and have 2000 posts you are "the all mighty who knows everything" well that isnt true :) I've been here and there and I know alot more than you think... Fact is that ibot users weren't banned and all other were :) Isnt that right my "knowing everything" friend?