A petiton for Openstealth changes, vote

06/27/2012 18:46 Arby#31
In my opinion, I'm not fussed what they do?
Why? Because I'm botting a lot, yes. I may die a lot because of them, but I don't care.

Though, I understand for the people which do want it to be removed (or pay only?)
because it is a pain to die when hunting. And it isn't fair for those which don't do it. But that's same for the 'legit' players right? It's unfair because we bot.
If it's there, it won't usually go away.
Auto aim will always be there, along with bots. That's my opinion.

If auto lock was to stay there, I think there should be two versions.

One, with just pally collector, and the auto lock (maybe a few extras) can be in the paid section.
06/27/2012 18:47 old_friend#32
@Wahrheitsgetreu
like already told, HOPE THEN profibot make it BUYABLE, then your argument is null

you are totally wrong anyway, see people who talk about this in last days..

I wished somebody else made the thread, but nobody take the attitude..
06/27/2012 18:54 ilgrande#33
Is FREE and still REMAIN :handsdown: ....the autolock on OpenStealth is only for the MOUSE CLICK DISTANCE RESOLUTION and not like KERKAVA that autotag an enemy on the other part of the map..... so who want to make these changes is a NOOB :rtfm:
06/27/2012 18:57 dogseyes#34
I say its fine as it is you got an option what you want to autolock aliens , enemys or both on OS anyways so this thread is just a waste of time spam if you ask me.

Why pay for an autolock when you can get it for free OS is 1 of the best programmes made and so i say nobody forces you to pay kerkava etc and isnt that defeating the object if you have to pay for an advantage.

I see some people crying cause they pop when botting or get auto locked thats called hypocrite you soon cry if they got rid of all the botting programmes wouldnt you.

I as a free player now i use OS and boxybot for a long time havent got a ban cause i use them responsible and basically OS is just a auto clicker .

The OP only done this cause his sales are down 1 word "tough".
06/27/2012 19:01 Saabir2007#35
Well i think the auto-lock function should be deactivated.

The anti-cloak is enough
06/27/2012 20:10 king.fly#36
why old friend no1 gona buy Kerkava from you? you are too greedy
06/27/2012 20:14 dhabei#37
i am not a person who agree with you ols firend in every post you made
but this time is different I AGREE WITH YOU "make my post as signature coze you wont see those words anymore)
its hard to show personal abilities in the game when ebery noob you you see have "push ctrl" skills and call himself pvp champion autolock on aliens is a good thing but on pvp i rather choose my own skills, and most of time i fail aganist OS
Deactivate autolock on ships IbotAds please
06/27/2012 20:14 old_friend#38
it seems already noobs and childs are disturbed, dont post here if you dont have an argument.. and talk about subject..

anyway thread is sent already to profibot, I hope he will make a change.
06/27/2012 20:34 shooteram#39
Do you think, moderator are going to stop the mega ban just if the Profibot's group delete the auto-lock... ?

There is a Muni changer too ! An anti-cloak etc...
06/27/2012 20:46 old_friend#40
dont care about munichanger or anticloak, as already wrote in first post.. just auto-lock for ships
06/27/2012 20:50 shooteram#41
I don't want people get bann but it's not simply removing the auto-lock and nobody can take bann, No ?
06/27/2012 21:50 edoardo1104#42
in my opionion every auto lock must be close also kerkava (I SELL IT)
these tools guaranteed to bring the end of the game together with bp updates
06/27/2012 21:52 Patato​#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteram View Post
I don't want people get bann but it's not simply removing the auto-lock and nobody can take bann, No ?
they want to remove the autolock because it ruins the game, not primary to reduce the bans, I think.
06/27/2012 22:01 shooteram#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
they want to remove the autolock because it ruins the game, not primary to reduce the bans, I think.
Sure ! It's only for that.
06/27/2012 22:11 lolbots#45
get out auto click for ships and if they want it to pay a license of 5 euros 2 months or something like that to have auto click on ships because is so hard to play with that program we can't play normal:/