STOP BOTTING TODAY!

06/26/2012 17:06 Haxxed#31
from now on, tuesday's no bot day for me lol. mondayevening til tuesday morning ryt? server time?
06/26/2012 17:06 aoitori#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaldi View Post
You were in stage 2 already?
nop
06/26/2012 17:09 DeDox#33
Are you saying that Profibots are detectable now? Boxy still works for me, no ban.
06/26/2012 18:37 KickMayer#34
I use my Kbot GG .. never been banned ( never been banned using Ibot crack, when it worked ofc )..

I guess i havnt get banned or received a warning cause i´ve spent around 2000 Euro on it o_O
06/26/2012 18:40 dhabei#35
Ban vaves ??dun care
i am bann immune
06/26/2012 18:43 Elsastylez#36
ich bott weiter und bekomm trotzdem nix^^
06/26/2012 18:56 DarkOrbitPvPHunter#37
I doesn`t got banned :D 24/7 botting (4months) no ban :) Thank again bp :handsdown:
06/26/2012 18:58 DeDox#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhabei View Post
Ban vaves ??dun care
i am bann immune
Admin friend or something? If no then you will be banned, you are too overconfident, ever heard of karma? I don't believe in it much but hey, still happens o.o
06/26/2012 21:09 MyAccount23#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrbitPvPHunter View Post
I doesn`t got banned :D 24/7 botting (4months) no ban :) Thank again bp :handsdown:
loool BIG UP for you!! you are lucky... i think all you have to do is to but double box and premium and you won't get ban... Is it your case? :)
06/26/2012 21:14 Nommo#40
I got banned :/ Account no stages today permanent, never used open stealth - just KBot ;/ I wrote to german support, waiting for answer. If they'll tell me that i must send letter to Hamburg (BP) i will do this :D I won't give up ;)
06/26/2012 21:14 salva68800#41
Ben I makes him not turn a Monday and Tuesday 4 months 0 banns :)
06/26/2012 21:15 badboy00718#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
lol i did not played for a week and today i advanced in top from place 76 to 71 lol
noob please always botting in 2-2
noob eic colonel
06/26/2012 21:16 invulnerabilul1#43
i just check my accounts, and they are find, no ban or stages, lucky me i think.:)
06/26/2012 21:38 le-diable#44
4 months botting alien/bonux box never get any bann thanks bugpoint


for OS user , i hope you'll be banned, you destroy the game !
06/26/2012 21:40 death rain#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by le-diable View Post
4 months botting alien/bonux box never get any bann thanks bugpoint


for OS user , i hope you'll be banned, you destroy the game !
Especially the ones that have been using the autolock. Nowadays u don't really need any skills to play the game since there are so many different types of bots/hacks/bugs. I really miss the old days.