To the offline DO creators.

06/21/2012 23:46 blurr15#31
collectableBox2 doesn't seem to work.

locker666, could you please send me the original SWF file ? Thank you.
06/22/2012 08:32 locker666#32
Hello,

Sorry I don't have the original swf file anymore because of a computer problem, a friend saved these files for me and normally it's'the original swf which was extracted. For guys which are asking for maps swf I don't have the original ones, but you can get the new one from BigPoint servers, I will shearch how to in few hours. (I had the method and links but I forget everything). They are nearly the same but it may be some planets missing.

Kind regards.
06/22/2012 12:34 blurr15#33
Okey.

When i open the extracted FLA in my Adobe Flash, it says that it cant load everything in the memory and so on.
06/22/2012 19:18 sebaseba1992#34
how to open this file. fla and then
06/27/2012 21:18 yunusthebaba#35
im .swf did

download :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/28/2012 20:58 locker666#36
Yeah thanks =)
06/30/2012 13:00 joepie1215#37
lol you can still do nothing with it xD
take DO remix its the same (almost i guess because this one never worked for me) but offline but remix runs and this doesn't :P
06/30/2012 14:35 dgy54#38
Thanx
06/30/2012 16:18 joepie1215#39
it still not loading.. ?
06/30/2012 16:49 venam2081#40
how open client?????

Files on my computer, but how open??
06/30/2012 21:07 locker666#41
You can't open client it was not modified to play on it.
07/01/2012 10:40 yunusthebaba#42
Please Message ! ...
07/03/2012 00:54 AllesBanane#43
I don't know how to open it.. i save the files but then? :/
07/03/2012 02:47 leomx1#44
I'm starting in the area of programming that I need to use programs to edit your file?
07/03/2012 02:54 Korywon#45
Use Macromedia Flash 8 to open and view the .swf files. Boom, problem solved.