AzuraLoader v2.0 [new loader]

12/27/2008 04:06 Low_Riders#31
pw not working... why dont u just fuking leave the pw out -.-
12/27/2008 12:49 takelook#32
hey my friends said that always get Please Execute Silkroad.exe help oshi
12/27/2008 14:13 MasterGuard#33
Yup, this Version is only working on Version 1.171, but not on 1.172
I hope you'll update it ;)
It looks quite nice
12/27/2008 14:22 Seilla#34
I just open reflector and your loader and the first thing i saw that :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

why send pass and accont ?? :D
12/27/2008 15:22 _KillaH_#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seilla View Post
I just open reflector and your loader and the first thing i saw that :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

why send pass and accont ?? :D
thx

#Closed