12Sky Private Server (Newest KR w/ Lang Patch)

06/10/2012 11:44 bakcil#31
I don't want to discourage you, but I don't see a point of creating a private 12Sky server, unless it is 100xEXP and 100xDROP. For MMORPG private game server you need people to play, but barely 200 non-kr player are playing on Korean server, so I don't see how are you going to make a decent playable community of players.
I waited for a private TS server since Aeria closed their TS, but as I started playing on Korean I really don't see a point of a private server (except as I said- for fun).

For all those who want to play TS, send me a private message and I will send you instruction on how to register and translate game to english (90% of stuff- monster names and in-game text,
06/10/2012 19:19 ¼S†a†icConfig¼#32
forget that...dont touch the drop or exp rate...id leave it the same as aerias ts1 was...dont want everyone m33 right away...
this is a game id invest in, and play every day...as long as they left the Lord of Azrail and kaisers and other mini bosses in...
i dont play korea because too many godly koreans already there...so to start on brand new server would kick ass...
06/10/2012 19:47 tri407tiny#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakcil View Post
I don't want to discourage you, but I don't see a point of creating a private 12Sky server, unless it is 100xEXP and 100xDROP. For MMORPG private game server you need people to play, but barely 200 non-kr player are playing on Korean server, so I don't see how are you going to make a decent playable community of players.
I waited for a private TS server since Aeria closed their TS, but as I started playing on Korean I really don't see a point of a private server (except as I said- for fun).

For all those who want to play TS, send me a private message and I will send you instruction on how to register and translate game to english (90% of stuff- monster names and in-game text,
Megabyte and I took that into consideration, though in the end alot of people want a fresh start if everyone else is fresh also. This gives people in the community a chance to become the best as everyone will start at level 0 including the GM's and the devs'(Meagabyte and I). Our server will also be faster as the korean server, due to its location, is not to fast for the US player base. We invite you to be one of the beta testers when we chose a few so that you may see , and understand, what and why we are doing this.

-Tri407tiny
06/10/2012 21:33 ...NeO...#34
hey guys when you will make the next update and maybe can i be a tester of this game i was really enjoing playing when aeria had it and i will love to play again.
06/10/2012 21:41 tri407tiny#35
Check the blog for next server update status.
06/11/2012 07:23 LIDLL#36
Good job guys keep it up . I'm really curious about the surprise :)
06/11/2012 23:48 tobybossu#37
can't wait for you to open. im very excited about this :)
06/16/2012 13:01 arunas2#38
This made my day. Almost lost all hopes,and thanks to YOU once again i have hope...to play 12sky. Just pls keep it simple like old 12sky was. 12sky2 dosnt feel that good like 12sky
06/19/2012 21:04 DawnofwaR#39
tomorrow will be 6/20 so we are waiting for news
06/20/2012 15:43 er0z#40
So , this is gonna be a pserver 12sky2 ? ... o_O
06/21/2012 05:21 fuegen#41
where i can download client so i can be a beta tester?
06/21/2012 09:37 DawnofwaR#42
where is registration page?
06/21/2012 11:56 arunas2#43
So...if i want to try beta...i need korean account? I tryed to make one...but i missing phone or zip code...or...alt1 just dont like me that much
06/21/2012 15:01 tri407tiny#44
Updated, Check the blog for registrtion
06/21/2012 15:04 DawnofwaR#45
what about download links?