[DEV-In work] Database uniquescroll adder

05/13/2012 14:49 Devsome#31
I'm not kidding you ^^

Don't know how to fix it.
I will try it , too.
05/13/2012 14:56 LegendM#32
Working well with all uniques,btw how can I add mobs?I want at 10 yeoha in same scrool for example
05/13/2012 14:57 ÐemØlitiØn#33
cpg geht den bach runter deswegen fängst du an hier zu posten was
05/13/2012 15:45 Devsome#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM View Post
Working well with all uniques,btw how can I add mobs?I want at 10 yeoha in same scrool for example
Just replace the mob spawncode at the RefObjItem
e.g.
Code:
21334	5	2	0	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	-1	MOB_CH_MANGYANG	-1	xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ÐemØlitiØn View Post
cpg geht den bach runter deswegen fängst du an hier zu posten was
Nicht wirklich.
In cp-g bedanken Sie sich meiner meinung nach nicht.
B2T
05/13/2012 15:54 LegendM#35
@cpgawesome
I did after asked you :p
Anyway thanks again
05/13/2012 19:26 Imagine*#36
useful i wana try it now ;)
05/14/2012 23:03 ღ''Star''ღ#37
i will try it
12/11/2014 12:25 Devsome#38
Just for the "new" Players
12/14/2014 05:24 asanoftw#39
coolish
12/15/2014 11:48 αℓρнα#40
Keep it up 3:)
01/19/2015 17:07 Devsome#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanoftw View Post
coolish
Quote:
Originally Posted by αℓρнα View Post
Keep it up 3:)
Thanks
04/26/2015 21:30 ofek40032#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Thanks
i have problem
when i try to pick them up
game crashing (i checked the ddj files and they fine)
04/26/2015 23:47 Devsome#43
Added that to your Media & database with the same ID's ?
04/27/2015 02:38 XxGhostSpiriTxX#44
linck
04/27/2015 06:48 ofek40032#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Added that to your Media & database with the same ID's ?
sure
if no the gameserver was make an error