Al Bot for 32 Bit System.

02/14/2012 20:17 Yliz#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
mhh no the ranking is:
1. Chuck Norris
2. God
3. me :)

i dont know u so i dont trust u. example just for ur brain...

Yliz walk on the street. Understand? ok I keep going. There u meet a child and a man. The man say "come with me i have a nice gift for u". The small Child trust the man and go with him. then 10 days later they found the small child dead in the forest.

The Child trusted the man and now the small child is dead.

for ur brain.
- I am the child
- U are the man
- the gift is ur "bot (with keylogger)"
- the dead is my great account on ebay...

and u said some ppl are to lazy to search the bot on first page whats more work?
ur version:
1. Search Yliz 2. Write him a pm 3. wait until he answer 4. u received a bot with maybe a keylogger.

my version:
1. Go on first page. 2. Click on Avati´s sticky thread. 3. download the bot from trusted member like avati and ace-ppc. (it takes 30 secounds...)
erm, did I post a message that I give bot? :S

so I guess you should get your facts right, I just said that some people are to lame to use search function.

but thanks
02/14/2012 22:44 MARCI1111#32
np mate :)
^^
05/04/2013 09:50 allenray1#33
anyone still looking for bot in 32bit??..i have one working good..i use it many times when im tired playing..but its good for knight and ranger i think ..i dont recomend this bot for mage it is hard..
05/19/2013 21:48 allenray1#34
still looking for 32git bot?...i have one running good.. :D