Conquer Ai or CHROME?

03/01/2012 16:27 hepan#31
I'd like to see a proxy like this for a private servers :p
03/01/2012 18:25 calibur2244#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Chrome.
I tested both and Chrome is for leveling/hunting. AI is for mining
Ya im gonna try Chrome as soon as i get some more money :)
I kindof like the easy layout of Chrome, everything just looks so easy (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepan View Post
I'd like to see a proxy like this for a private servers :p
That woulda been great, but no programers would waste their time programing a proxy for a priv server since ppl play priv because they dont wanna spend to much time/money on a game... = no profit for the programer :t
03/01/2012 21:48 hunterman01#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepan View Post
I'd like to see a proxy like this for a private servers :p

In the making :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibur2244 View Post
That woulda been great, but no programers would waste their time programing a proxy for a priv server since ppl play priv because they dont wanna spend to much time/money on a game... = no profit for the programer :t
I think there is profit in it, people donate to servers. People dont just play private servers because they wanna pay they play for other reasons as well
03/01/2012 22:39 xswagx#34
Anyone want to guide me step by step to how to download and update and such?
03/03/2012 14:53 calibur2244#35
Bought CHROME just 10 mins ago, i'm going to try and, i'll come back with a small review later on!! Tnx for all your help guys, really appreciate it.