[OPEN BETA] Push Bot by hoocrax

12/24/2011 17:38 DOTJ#31
after 5 acc bot says to change proxy and crash! still the 5 acc go to the place on x-2?
12/24/2011 17:48 sHoX-#32
mo bigboys comming ...
12/24/2011 18:07 hoocrax#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTJ View Post
after 5 acc bot says to change proxy and crash! still the 5 acc go to the place on x-2?
Yes thats coz ur ip gets captcha after sometime, thats why u need to use proxy switcher.

Tutorial on how to use proxy switcher :
12/24/2011 18:11 ĤΛƇҠ#34
SO, I have one found via torrent. If you want, I can reupload that shit, but is this allowed in this forum?
PM me for link
12/24/2011 18:56 Elsastylez#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocrax View Post
Yes thats coz ur ip gets captcha after sometime, thats why u need to use proxy switcher.

Tutorial on how to use proxy switcher :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Serial code donts works
12/24/2011 18:58 elementz'#36
hmm i get register error..
12/24/2011 19:07 csicskalángos#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocrax View Post
Yes thats coz ur ip gets captcha after sometime, thats why u need to use proxy switcher.

Tutorial on how to use proxy switcher :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
File not found.
12/24/2011 21:22 muco66#38
where is the new version ??

i need the new version
12/24/2011 23:30 xkekko95x#39
I have register problem
12/25/2011 00:48 infernoleo#40
Special for all cheaters

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Pass to file: Leo_WTM_SPL_FATE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Marry Christmas
12/25/2011 04:11 hoocrax#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĤΛƇҠ View Post
SO, I have one found via torrent. If you want, I can reupload that shit, but is this allowed in this forum?
PM me for link
Yes, post it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoleo View Post
Special for all cheaters

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Pass to file: Leo_WTM_SPL_FATE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Marry Christmas

I found many cracks, it says pro, auto switch works but it crashes when u press testing.... Are you sure this completely works???
12/25/2011 08:50 master_hacker#42
please make a tutorial how to configure everything cuase i dont understand all this please :D
12/25/2011 09:10 muco66#43
please i need the new version :(

i can not make auto switcher
12/25/2011 10:12 hoocrax#44
Well we found cracks for that.. nothing seems to 100% functioning...

I've heard some softwares like : - HidemyIP etc.. are they proxy / change dynamic ip !?
12/25/2011 11:10 infernoleo#45
hoocrax yes it works 100%. But soory file name is wrong it is proxy switcher standard + crack. Do u try program Proxifier to this??

I have Hidemyip, real hide ip etc. all cracked and it is a big shit.