Charles Video Tutorial

01/09/2012 07:12 RancidMiles#31
am on vista 64 bit an its not working i been trying every thing, i don't see the game folder. i wish i could get it to work. I tried battle pirates an war commander.
01/09/2012 08:17 SmokeyDaLion#32
I will do one on BP. But ive already done on war commander. All I can say is if you cant find it your not doing something right. I show you video proof on how to do it
01/09/2012 08:30 RancidMiles#33
okay man, but her is what I did, i loaded either one google an Mozzilla, cleared cashe started the fb app, started the charlse's program, refreshed the app l0oked in each fold an I see nothing with the "game" folder in it, I know it works But For some reason its not working for me.
01/09/2012 12:11 bulbousone#34
It was the Https that was the problem for me, as soon as I went back to FB and toggled off the secure browsing the lines that smokey said showed up exactly in the way he said. Thanks again and good luck Rancid.
01/09/2012 18:27 SmokeyDaLion#35
@bul glad you got it workiong

@Rancid. Has it ever worked for you? or did it just stop working? I see most have problems with 3.6.5 try to downgrade to 3.6.4 (better in my opinion)
01/11/2012 22:52 lightfoot3675#36
Hey just a quick thanks to Smokey for his Video tutorials! Your video is easier to understand
than some of the others I have seen.
War Commander? Backyard Monsters? What are those? Thought Battle Pirates was the only game out there Lol
01/11/2012 23:55 SmokeyDaLion#37
LOL Yeah there are other games besides BP out there. Glad I could help out.
01/13/2012 23:53 jjt68#38
Good job an thanks!
01/14/2012 00:08 SmokeyDaLion#39
Np glad it helped.
01/14/2012 00:34 SmokeyDaLion#40
Spamming threads isn't gonna get you a hack for that LOL
01/14/2012 10:41 M16-A1#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Yes as stated you can use either or. I just prefer Firefox over Chrome. At the start of the video I show you how to clear your Cache with Chrome. Just do the same things with Chrome as I do on firefox. Don't forget to his the Thanks button =)
SmokeyDaLion,

Thank you very much..pls update BPhack in .75 version..
01/15/2012 07:56 SmokeyDaLion#42
This thread is not for not for releases only helping others.
01/18/2012 11:03 Mctx#43
great video really helped thanks
01/19/2012 02:51 SmokeyDaLion#44
Glad it helped.
01/20/2012 02:33 bulbousone#45
Hey Smokey any idea where to look for an SWF update? They seemed to have patched it, thanks again for the help getting the last one working. It was nice while it lasted, I took my time as suggested by others with the upgrades so I have a few things left to iron out.