EOXain [High rate] Server new!

08/15/2008 08:28 DiobloSlayeR#31
wat?
08/15/2008 08:41 ahmedpotop#32
WTF I dont understand
08/15/2008 08:51 ~DARK_LORD~#33
ahmed easy way Super amll :D
08/15/2008 11:06 DiobloSlayeR#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedpotop View Post
WTF I dont understand
me neither.. lol
08/15/2008 15:34 ~DARK_LORD~#35
DiobloSlayeR what do u know ?
08/15/2008 17:12 mihatud03#36
why do you guys always spam? is it related to the server?
08/15/2008 18:36 jeffrob#37
Server is back I fixed the bug. There should be no more server down unless you got the oem wrong. Also check if u cannot connect check if the oem is write I have done 5 oems 4 guys on my server and they had the wrong one.
08/16/2008 10:32 jeffrob#38
bump
08/16/2008 18:09 DiobloSlayeR#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrob View Post
Thanks
No problem
02/15/2009 01:26 yangvue411#40
cannot connect to ur hamachi server
02/15/2009 09:48 PhantomNyte#41
this server is closed for very long time i gues he deleted the networks...