TS2DropperDLL version

12/12/2011 18:50 grufmerly#31
;D tested this program for just 1 day - works fine !

bought it today haha xD and yeaa i paid for it -

id recommend it really ;)
12/12/2011 21:33 ts2dropper#32
thanks...

I changed Cod Packet price to 25$, because
you can make 2b+ in cod at one day

already you can sell it or use idk, very easy fast money....

now 20$ price for cod packet

standart packet still 5$


thanks
12/15/2011 20:54 [UMUTOUS]#33
I think you can make a trial download you want paypal account for a trial so thats not good I think you can put a download link for 2 days
12/15/2011 21:39 ts2dropper#34
mail to me....
I sending with mail...

and I shared 1 week full trial, now I don't give public
12/19/2011 06:07 {g4}#35
I'm So thinking about buying this Man..... But i don't even know how it would run on my pc nor how long it will be updated for :/
12/22/2011 11:15 grufmerly#36
needs update not working after patch :/
12/22/2011 22:19 ts2dropper#37
yeah I working for this,will be ready like hour later

yes ready dll file
but servers are down... I will make test when online...
12/22/2011 23:27 khongtac07#38
I would not rely on these bots...Full of Trojans and Keylogger. So now I have to pay for monthly fee packages. Good luck with that. LMAO at whoever buying this shit. LOL
12/23/2011 00:23 bugra1984#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtac07 View Post
I would not rely on these bots...Full of Trojans and Keylogger. So now I have to pay for monthly fee packages. Good luck with that. LMAO at whoever buying this shit. LOL
Where's respect ? why u judge all coder like a hacker ? whats is your problem ? who care ur shit comments .. go your way..
12/23/2011 22:25 ts2dropper#40
I updated my dll version, all functions working with multihit....
I sending to users now,,,

------------

sended to all buyers ty...
ty for buy
12/23/2011 23:15 shtrengaru86#41
Manny Tx man..
Keep going...
Work Perfect!!!
12/23/2011 23:44 ts2dropper#42
ty ,
good luck
12/24/2011 02:22 grufmerly#43
yay working again :) 1000times thx!
12/24/2011 08:37 ts2dropper#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by grufmerly View Post
yay working again :) 1000times thx!
:D:D thanks
12/24/2011 09:17 Str8inyou#45
Make a free version

with autopill/mobstun/autofeed/atack/move/item stocker

xD