You can get those for free dickface, stop this stealing, you cry out loud on chat to get a fucking redeem code, as I've said get a fucking job asshole.
11/25/2011 15:01TraderB#32
JUST TODAY 1 CODE 5$
11/25/2011 15:04.Yacki#33
Maybe somebody don't understand how to get them or maybe he got them by events so he won't betray you?
11/27/2011 20:06TraderB#34
Have got 1 code! I'LL SELL JUST FOR 5$!
11/27/2011 23:00elnoobdelosnoobs#35
None for a free permanent car?
11/29/2011 14:56TraderB#36
The code is for 2 x free purchases. You can buy 2 items for free :)
11/30/2011 18:47TraderB#37
have 1 code. 5$
12/02/2011 15:00Apisv#38
again great seller, bought 1 code and received few seconds after payment (via PayPal) so again A+
12/04/2011 20:05TraderB#39
Thanks. :)
12/20/2011 13:00TraderB#40
HAVE 6 CODES NOW! Not selling each, just all together! PRICE: 30$ (5$ ea) :)
12/20/2011 15:59davsar2906#41
I would like to buy all 6 codes. Do you have any proof all codes are working? If you wonder why I ask that, let's say one "seller" scam me and sent me 16 random letters/digits (so-called code, lol) and paypal would not take any responsible for "digital goods". And that's stated in their ToS.
12/20/2011 22:26MrLucki#42
hi ^^ i want 1 i add you in skype
12/21/2011 17:16r0b0tnik#43
TraderB,
I'm still waiting for the codes. Check your PM
12/21/2011 17:39mannheim_deluxe#44
im also waiting. Dude, i spend a lot of money for ure codes, so pls hurry up bro.
12/21/2011 19:55BL4CKPIR4TE#45
Dont thrust this guy!
He just take your money and sent you shit or nothing!
100% Scam!!!
Fucking Asshole!Buy Vodka from the money and die!!!