[Release]itemetype_editor tool!

07/05/2008 09:06 ratson#31
PFJ welcome back! I've seen your shared work and I thank you for that.


To the three people who put this thread to a long one that provide not only help but rather bragging and figthing. If you want to fight and brag create a thread and put it there or pm one another and fight among thyselves. It does not help and really provide no GOOD to others.
07/11/2008 16:58 PET_BOT#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratson View Post
PFJ welcome back! I've seen your shared work and I thank you for that.


To the three people who put this thread to a long one that provide not only help but rather bragging and figthing. If you want to fight and brag create a thread and put it there or pm one another and fight among thyselves. It does not help and really provide no GOOD to others.
exactly
07/12/2008 04:17 funhacker#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DARK_LORD~ View Post
ok u got PM code for +255 gears with 3 soc ^^ with full elements +255
lmao are you retarded? its impossible to have 3soc gears database wont allow it no matter what you do, unless you edit your client and server software which I doubt anyone could do atm
07/12/2008 05:18 cainturok#34
I Dont Get how to use it Do i need to use it on the comp with the mysql or jsut have access to the database?????
07/15/2008 09:13 apoxdeath#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainturok View Post
I Dont Get how to use it Do i need to use it on the comp with the mysql or jsut have access to the database?????
lol still a noob eh lol jp ill show u talk to me on hamachi :P
07/15/2008 12:35 DiobloSlayeR#36
Please! Stop the chit-chat, this thread isnt about that ha? its bout the itemtype.dat editor , and ~DARK_LORD~ if you are so great juz show me your 3 socket gears, idont think its possible , and yeah.. ahmed is true you jus cant hack servers, you can but not good servers, only noob servers :)
07/15/2008 15:31 ~DARK_LORD~#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
lmao are you retarded? its impossible to have 3soc gears database wont allow it no matter what you do, unless you edit your client and server software which I doubt anyone could do atm
@DiobloSlayer read wat fun hacker said so keep ya mouth shut or be it
07/15/2008 17:01 cainturok#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
lmao are you retarded? its impossible to have 3soc gears database wont allow it no matter what you do, unless you edit your client and server software which I doubt anyone could do atm
Actually im pretty sure somone can do that but it will take a long long time , but yeah atm there is only 2 soc but why would u want 3 soc i think 2 soc is good enought lol
07/15/2008 17:21 ~DARK_LORD~#39
hey so u can put super ambers to get more pot try adding super ambers for ur gears with 3 soc +255 and +255 in elemts i have to owrk on it but i aint a gud mood for that seems Big will relase this 3 soc hes allways woking on my ideads ^^
07/16/2008 07:25 DiobloSlayeR#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DARK_LORD~ View Post
hey so u can put super ambers to get more pot try adding super ambers for ur gears with 3 soc +255 and +255 in elemts i have to owrk on it but i aint a gud mood for that seems Big will relase this 3 soc hes allways woking on my ideads ^^
Dude, You have no skill on private servers, your thinking your better than funhacker, but your not.. only thing, learn how to make a private server first, then talk here, and plus.. you can't afford to buy it, and dont know where to get the client and etc..
08/08/2008 08:16 sandolkakos#41
I have fixed the problem with eud skills.

take the code of the item (skill).

My example is the Windebeads = 1033110

The Code in HEX = 000FC396 -> invert -> 96C30F00

Use a program Hex edit, I'm using the Hex Editor Neo

Ctrl + F to search the Windbeads by its code Hex 96C30F00.

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57991&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

Click F3 to find the next code.

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57992&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

Here, the blue mark is the parameter deleted for "itemtype_editor tool".

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57993&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

I use a rule to set this. Note that Hex are in groups of 4 numbers.
I mark the code of item (96C30F00) and go counting starting him until the group 20, then you put in this group 20 the code 14000000 that was deleted for TOOL.

Then do the same thing with all other items and save.
I think that other items how potions and roses too is same problem, i not test, but you can make the test if have other items with same problem.

Sorry for my English.
I hope that I have helped. :)
08/09/2008 00:27 ahmedpotop#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandolkakos View Post
I have fixed the problem with eud skills.

take the code of the item (skill).

My example is the Windebeads = 1033110

The Code in HEX = 000FC396 -> invert -> 96C30F00

Use a program Hex edit, I'm using the Hex Editor Neo

Ctrl + F to search the Windbeads by its code Hex 96C30F00.

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57991&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

Click F3 to find the next code.

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57992&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

Here, the blue mark is the parameter deleted for "itemtype_editor tool".

[IMG]http://forum.********.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57993&stc=1&d=12181741 37[/IMG]

I use a rule to set this. Note that Hex are in groups of 4 numbers.
I mark the code of item (96C30F00) and go counting starting him until the group 20, then you put in this group 20 the code 14000000 that was deleted for TOOL.

Then do the same thing with all other items and save.
I think that other items how potions and roses too is same problem, i not test, but you can make the test if have other items with same problem.

Sorry for my English.
I hope that I have helped. :)
Thanks soooooooooo Much
04/29/2009 21:46 fabarl#43
what is ******** ??? MP please!!
04/30/2009 07:28 dani-filth0#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabarl View Post
what is ******** ??? MP please!!
can u explain a lil bit more ???
04/30/2009 08:03 Mizzion#45
I believe he wants to know what all the ***** means, to answer that its a filtered site.