Heyo!!!

09/28/2011 10:11 MKNocivo#31
synx mod in here?he quitted mod job on rev6 because hes 2 busy ... why would he apply here?
09/28/2011 12:57 zikor1337#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SROKing_wat View Post
Well, before I start - I apologize Bane, I had a completely wrong perspective about you. I somehow assumed that you would suspend me from forums for my reply and you did not - which is fair, because it's an opinion. To answer your question, yes - I did understand what you have written.

zikor1337, there is no need for any of your whining, follow the rules and you won't be suspended from anywhere.
Bane, I truly hope that you will continue suspending those who break the rules.

Anyway, I am not here to write any poems, but I would like to mention one thing which isn't entirely relevant to the topic. Synx7, why have you not applied for a moderator position yet? You seem one of the few people who is not acting in a childish manner, you have been using the forums for quite a while and it's clear that the community loves you as well, you have many "thanks" and I clearly remember you for posting many helpful things, such as answers to people's questions, various uploaded files to make the game more enjoyable for people and so on. You are also quite active and I truly believe that you would be a perfect moderator (you are not involved in any of the drama, nor do you take sides).
Does anybody need you opinion about what I write ? :D Ass liker (you and more than half of this community) ! I said my opinion about this.... guy, that came from nowhere and started to "moderate" our section. Any problem about that?

Btw "Bane" or w/e your nickname is :

Quote:
Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions <--Is to be, used to ask question's about bot's, ask for hack's, ask about server's, ask about server project, and general server talk.

Private SRO Ask the Experts <--Is ONLY to be used to ask question's about makeing a private server, and running one.

Private SRO Advertising <---Is to be used to advert your server, so long as it has a backlink and YOU are the owner/have permission. Also, do not leave hate or complain about a server here, a add thread is for general disscusion of the server. If you want to post a complaint thread do it in the Main Discussion and follow these rule's.

1) It is being adverted here.
2) You remain CIVIL <--- (No bashing)
3) You post proff
4) No personal attack's on the admin. ever.

Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides Is strictly for you to release a hack/exploit/bug.


From now on, all NEW thread's that are in the wrong section will get a infraction, and be moved.


-This will be sticked until everyone understands the point.-
Have you learned English from the janitor? I don't get why you used all those " ' " before every "s".

Did I broke any rule here? I think not.

If I did, I apologize from the bottom of my heart! :awesome:

Ow, btw. No personal attacks on the admin? If you have natzi thinking, keep it for your self. I live in democracy, I have the right to say what I think about anybody in this forum. Of course... I didn't insulted you... so... ^^ live with it !
09/28/2011 13:06 3d1#33
Well it's gonna be a hard time for you mate, belive me, here its a chaos that you will refuse right away you're job ;).
09/28/2011 13:14 LastThief#34
Welcome to worst section in epvp :D
09/28/2011 13:43 SROKing_wat#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Does anybody need you opinion about what I write ? :D Ass liker (you and more than half of this community) ! I said my opinion about this.... guy, that came from nowhere and started to "moderate" our section. Any problem about that?
Yeah, I don't really have time for children so I will only reply to you once. The only ass licker in here is yourself. You are obviously infuriated by the fact that there is finally someone who is moderating this childish section. I would give you a tissue, but you do not deserve it. It's good that he came out of nowhere because quite frankly most of the people in this particular section have an IQ of 80-90. Bane, I apologize for the off-topic, if you wish - delete this post.
09/28/2011 13:48 Dropdead*#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SROKing_wat View Post
Yeah, I don't really have time for children so I will only reply to you once. The only ass licker in here is yourself. You are obviously infuriated by the fact that there is finally someone who is moderating this childish section. I would give you a tissue, but you do not deserve it. It's good that he came out of nowhere because quite frankly most of the people in this particular section have an IQ of 80-90. Bane, I apologize for the off-topic, if you wish - delete this post.
GL with moderating this section, it's to fucked up already ;)
09/28/2011 13:56 deathbloom#37
just a question whats the point of being a mod? u dont get paid you just waste your life on controlling a troll forum...
09/28/2011 14:13 zikor1337#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SROKing_wat View Post
Yeah, I don't really have time for children so I will only reply to you once. The only ass licker in here is yourself. You are obviously infuriated by the fact that there is finally someone who is moderating this childish section. I would give you a tissue, but you do not deserve it. It's good that he came out of nowhere because quite frankly most of the people in this particular section have an IQ of 80-90. Bane, I apologize for the off-topic, if you wish - delete this post.
Did you read the things that you have said? o.O

Am I the ass licker? =) Did I liked anyone's ass? I am one of the very few who said what they are really thinking about the new mod.
09/28/2011 14:14 Dropdead*#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Did you read the things that you have said? o.O

Am I the ass licker? =) Did I liked anyone's ass? I am one of the very few who said what they are really thinking about the new mod.
Dont know this guy so I wont judge him... yet xD
09/28/2011 14:36 1_3_3_7#40
Another fail by epvpers admin: moderator of silkroad section who know shit about this game.


Bane's version:
Another's fail's by's epvper's admin's: moderator's of's silkroad's section's who's know's shit's about's thi's game's
09/28/2011 14:43 Eric Northman#41
Well,since John's the caretaker of pSRO section you can expect such fails to be more often ;) While he wasn't admin,it was all fine. Lowfyr added normal folks as moderators and what's left : HE ADDED MODERATORS.

John's not doing it,he prefers to add some random dude who can't even write in proper english and knows nothing bout silk,instead of adding someone who proved himself as worthy and good moderator like WorldDj which would do way better job instead spamming infractions cuz he got the authority to.

LAME.

@Zikor:

Good one with the Nazi thinking. I've got the same opinion - we live in a free world,we don't need to think exactly the same way our nazi mod wants. Infract me if you want,it's my opinion and I am proud of it.

Welcome to the section and you'd better get used to people expressing themselves. They are not afraid because you're a moderator.
09/28/2011 15:55 Nezekan#42
so, first this section isn't moderated for 2 weeks, then some random guy comes, knows nothing about the game nor the section at all, fails at writing the easiest english words and starts to infract random people?

good game elitepvpers, I knew this forum was retarded, but not -that- retarded...
09/28/2011 15:57 Eric Northman#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
so, first this section isn't moderated for 2 weeks, then some random guy comes, knows nothing about the game nor the section at all, fails at writing the easiest english words and starts to infract random people?

good game elitepvpers, I knew this forum was retarded, but not -that- retarded...
During last two months this section became a shithole ;)
Too bad Invin's gone,too bad they found such a cheap replace.
09/28/2011 16:28 zikor1337#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Dont know this guy so I wont judge him... yet xD
I judged him by his first actions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Northman View Post
During last two months this section became a shithole ;)
Too bad Invin's gone,too bad they found such a cheap replace.
+1 :( . InvincibleNooB was the best!
09/28/2011 19:10 Dr.Abdelfattah#45
Welcome and i hope to look about the threads in this section there is many SPAM threads and wrong threads section will be great if u work on them ;)
Welcome again :)