[Release]Instant leveling

10/18/2011 21:43 [Admin]Snuggle#31
Castor I'm getting really fucking tired of this shit you post.
1. This isn't your thread.
2. This is my thread where I created something of mine to share with others.
3. If you want to post an alternate way go post it somewhere else.
It's just like if I was to make an alternate version of your tool and post it on your thread.
Would you like that? I think not.
Stop thinking you are above everyone else and show some respect.
(I don't care if I get an infraction due to this post I'm tired of people like him thinking they are above everyone else and think they need to make everything better in an extremely disrespectful way)
10/18/2011 22:17 viper4513#32
I just have to say, you did make a very simple thing, pretty complicated there Castor (maybe just cuz I am a SQL nub and most of what you wrote just went right over my head, even if I would like to understand it all fully)

And a little note for Castor, or anyone that does know.. Is it regarded as "poor" to input a table like how Castor suggested.. if that is what it was.. I may be completely wrong, I'm not too sure, and if I am, then just ignore me :)
But I was thinking adding another table for the database to "sort" things with would slow down the system and possibly cause more harm than good?

But like I said, I'm no expert, I use a method similar to the release, and it works fine for me.. just curious for my knowledge. I like to learn, even if I don't understand it fully.
10/19/2011 03:00 JohnHeatz#33
Go back on topic please, and @Castor, you have done the same thing with a lot of people, trying to make yourself look somehow "better" in your own world, it hasn't just been against Snuggle, so that sentence you used there is really out of line, you need to learn how to respect others, something that really seems you do not know how. And as for your "edited" post, there is always the option to delete them, as for it being just some dots, it has been reported as spam.
10/19/2011 03:40 Bаne#34
I don't really know what happened here, but please get back on topic.