New UI Scripts & Textures

09/09/2011 16:31 falloutRO#31
nice work meat u cool
09/09/2011 21:42 Milenko.#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutRO View Post
nice work meat u cool

meat? HAHAHAHA
10/14/2011 03:12 [DEV]HimuraKen#33
You just need to translate all the words in English...lol
10/14/2011 03:31 Decima#34
may wanna test the ak and the aloken on the state screen when they have something in both hands.
10/14/2011 05:26 ronaldfa#35
thanks .. I will try it thank you very much ..
01/17/2012 23:20 denner123#36
hello [DEV] DorianGray, I fix a server to some time ago and now I again, this time not more I use the share of a customer A9, will you help me I do not know many things about how to shake Dekaron server, I am a little more noob have to improve it to launch my server, anything you want to be part of the server, I will pay the host and all.
This is my email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
not speak English very well because I'm from Portugal
thank you
(I used google translator if you do not see well)

I can not use a share I have in my private server, this is the following error:

3324: GetByte Overflow: Satatus <3424, 2> -> 274
3324: File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../
./share/logicobject/support/ITable.h, line: 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]DorianGray View Post
[RELEASE] A10 UI Client Rescript Pack I:
-Xclusive for elitepvpers.com-


Including:

- Classselectscreen (incl the New Chars)
- Channelselectscreen
- Charselectscreen
- New ItemShop Design
- New Statewindow
- New Loginwindow (Custom)
- New Mainbar
- New ESC Menu (Optionwindow)
- New Inventory Design
- New MapLoad Bar *from AION (not 100% finished yet)
- A10 Loadingscreens
- A10 Awakening Logo (Loginscreen)
- and much more ^^


[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...]
Click on the Picture for more Screenshots


I added my FULL imagetable.txt (itīs more than just up to date i think)
It should work for the most Clients,since almost everything is new :D
It also includes the New Skill Icons for Concerra Summoner & Segeuriper !!

So just try to use mine before you copy/paste single Rows,cause it fits 100% to the script files.

Before you start, Backup your Files !!!!

Then Copy and overwrite my scripts & Textures into your Client.
Updates can be just copied in (if you use my Imagetable)


Remember:
Not all Buttons will work at this time (I mean the Special Buttons from DK Korea,like 2nd Equip Armor Set in Inventory etc)
All Buttons that you use at the Moment will still work later too.

You can click on the 2 New Chars in Classselect to look at them only if you have them in the Client !!)
But the Buttons are assigned and will work (Tested)

I will go on working on these Files and add Updates as soon as i fixed something new :-D

Stringtable comming soon, Im making One table for ALL the new Stuff.But Most strings are originally in the Clients.
New CharScreen strings are already included !

Have Fun I hope you like it :D


Code:
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Links: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] 

Downloadlink : [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FO95UKQ4] [SIZE="2"]MainFiles[/SIZE] [/url]
Downloadlink : [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BO7GZZIA] [SIZE="2"]Update v1.0.0[/SIZE] [/url]
Downloadlink : [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EOO2GDDV] [SIZE="2"]Update v1.0.1[/SIZE] [/url]
Code:
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Update Notes: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] 

03/09/2011  Update V1.0.0  (ADD-ON)

[SIZE="1"]- Fixed Inventory Appearance in
  ui_itemaddsocketwnd & ui_upgradewnd & ui_itemremovestone
- Added New ServerSelectwindow at loginscreen
- Added some TEMPORARY Strings till the Final Strings
  are ready !!! PLS BACKUP YOUR STRINGFOLDER FIRST !!![/SIZE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
04/09/2011  Update V1.0.1  (ADD-ON)

[SIZE="1"]- Fixed Missing Buttondescription in the Statewindow [/SIZE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The New stringtables are in work, i add them all as soon as i 
finished them

I can not use a share I have in my private server, this is the following error:

3324: GetByte Overflow : Satatus <3424, 2> -> 274
3324: File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../
./share/logicobject/support/ITable.h, line: 145
02/29/2012 21:25 Ultimo ☼#37
Links died cuz of Megaupload...would you reupload it?
03/01/2012 10:42 luck94jc#38
it would be great if you reupload them on another site(megaupload is dead)
03/02/2012 19:59 geo0123#39
Alll Please Healp Me Dekaron.exe Action 10 DekaronServer Action 10 Please Healp Me Guys
03/04/2012 20:10 Gevdugaei#40
Can someone please reupload????
03/26/2012 20:04 EmmaRU#41
reupload or new link?please?*-----*'
03/26/2012 20:48 zombikk#42
emmm just for noobs is it the a10 client ?
03/30/2012 04:26 ihatehacks#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombikk View Post
emmm just for noobs is it the a10 client ?
Does it look like it? -No


As for the topic, your links are dead :( I have the files but stating something already said :P
09/16/2012 16:10 conquer93#44
pls reupload the linkss ! i rlly need thiss!
09/17/2012 06:15 yepee22#45
Yea please reupload it guys!