Seriously, 100k HP (actually it was only 96k :P) isn't hard to get for a high Knight, its not even special in any way
with an equip like that. So what the pic proofs please? It may identify you as the owner of this char, but nothing else.
In my mind you are just got bored and made some funny screens to irritate "noobs" using any kind of modifier for the
stats like Dex et cetera or a simple graphic editor. Why I think its fake? Its simple...
Its impossible to have that high amount of STA with this crappy HP, so its just
edited.. same I think with Atk according to Str but iam not sure about it
oh and btw.. Blame you using Sunglass Black
with an equip like that. So what the pic proofs please? It may identify you as the owner of this char, but nothing else.
In my mind you are just got bored and made some funny screens to irritate "noobs" using any kind of modifier for the
stats like Dex et cetera or a simple graphic editor. Why I think its fake? Its simple...
Its impossible to have that high amount of STA with this crappy HP, so its just
edited.. same I think with Atk according to Str but iam not sure about it
oh and btw.. Blame you using Sunglass Black