[Tour] Project Redemption Development Server

07/29/2011 20:36 ismokedrow#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Thats what i was thinking i dont hate ismoke anymore and im hoping we have a truce now, its good to see he is going his own way, wish him all the best, i know he had pretty good ideas.

Copter is to blame for the dev issue he did nothing but causing dramas and hurt ppl on here, ismoke just worked with him for a small time so really i agree ppl shouldnt bash him for that. If anything ppl should aim all their rage at copter....

P.S smoke unless that lag was fraps on ur vid id sort that =O anyways nice work ^^
Just your standard run of the mil Running a Server + Mozilla + Messenger + Intype + SSMS + Rappelz + Camtasia = lag in video. I don't actually see that lag in-game.

Update:

I know a couple have said Obidiskar was a little weak. I have a treat for you, being recorded soon as brave group of my testers will venture forth into the pit of the NDN and face down the Almighty Obidiskar.
07/29/2011 20:44 Crestyx#32
video doesn't work!
07/29/2011 20:49 ismokedrow#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestyx View Post
video doesn't work!
Which video, be more specific please.

@Speedy-NL

Don't like what I do, whatever. Go on then, no one's got a gun to your head. Go ahead and delete your posts on your way out please.
07/29/2011 21:00 Limery#34
AND THEN WELL RAP THIS PUPPY UP
07/29/2011 22:46 ismokedrow#35
The New Sneek Peek video of Obidiskar is now up on the main page. Hope you enjoy.
07/29/2011 22:57 ismokedrow#36
Let them troll all they want. I have nothing to prove to such a non-factors
07/29/2011 23:13 Limery#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Let him troll all he wants. I have nothing to prove to such a non-factor.
coming from someone that sounds like a crackslut ;<
07/30/2011 00:13 ismokedrow#38
Thanks for the free bumps, Speedy-NL and Verom2. Much appreciated.
07/30/2011 00:26 Limery#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
lol and that coming from the biggest troll/flamer/bragger/e-peener in this section
People often get rational thoughts when they havent seen sunlight for decades ;)
07/30/2011 00:41 s0ul37#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
lol and that coming from the biggest troll/flamer/bragger/e-peener in this section
Indeed, a group of two can also be called a "team".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verom2 View Post
coming from someone that sounds like a crackslut ;<
You are trolling EVERY thread, go to SQL Management Studio -> New Query ->

Quote:
USE function(quit_life)
WHERE Verom2 = GAY
GO
Edit: Don't foget the Execute BUTTON!
07/30/2011 00:48 Limery#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Indeed, a group of two can also be called a "team".



You are trolling EVERY thread, go to SQL Management Studio -> New Query ->


Edit: Don't foget the Execute BUTTON!
i <3 my fanbois
07/30/2011 00:54 RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi#42
HELLO I AM MISSING MY FUCKING CREDIT FOR ALL THE TIME AND ENERGY I SPENT WORKING ON THIS SERVER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

if you'd like to call this your own, you can fucking start from scratch like I did.
07/30/2011 00:56 s0ul37#43
Damn, honestly, who cares if someone adds credit or not. It's actio = reactio and if he does not credit you, that means he either forgot it, or does not respect you. If he does not respect you, you shouldn't respect him either. BTW. everyone knows that you have worked on that too since you and ismoke were like a team before.
07/30/2011 01:00 RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi#44
no no no. no.

I WANT MY FUCKING CREDIT WHERE IT IS FUCKING DUE AND I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I FUCKING GET MY CREDIT WHERE IT IS FUCKING DUE.
07/30/2011 01:11 Limery#45
i undoubetly made all of this, so all credit goes to me.

1% goes to rofl for trying.