S> free 2 next purchase boost item code

07/16/2011 10:20 jeremyphay#31
just edited my paypal in so u can make payment now if u really wana buy them
07/16/2011 14:24 bhai#32
Give me a break. I already paid once. want me to showyou transaction id?


Also if you pay some attention to the paypal payment email you'll see this in the end Bhai [EPVP]
07/16/2011 15:21 jeremyphay#33
yes please show me =)
07/16/2011 15:22 jeremyphay#34
my paypal account is as stated on the 1st page i just updated it
07/16/2011 15:24 jeremyphay#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhai View Post
Give me a break. I already paid once. want me to showyou transaction id?


Also if you pay some attention to the paypal payment email you'll see this in the end Bhai [EPVP]
dont need any emailing crap i check my account no transection i havent even discuss price with u.. if u wana try games and trick try harder
07/16/2011 15:42 bhai#36
Dear Jeremy,

First of all cool down and check you PM, as you can find about my old purchase.
07/16/2011 15:44 bhai#37
Dear I am really sorry, and I mean truly sorry, got you confused with CJ650, whose name is Jeremy too.



Really sorry for the confusion.
07/17/2011 01:27 f1a5h76#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhai View Post
Dear I am really sorry, and I mean truly sorry, got you confused with CJ650, whose name is Jeremy too.



Really sorry for the confusion.
I've been telling you this again and again BHAI, use that thing inside your skull and try that trick in fooling sellers, lol... bump bump bump...
07/17/2011 05:13 bhai#39
I wasn't fooling sellers. I apologize again.
07/17/2011 14:26 dаni#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyphay View Post
dont need any emailing crap i check my account no transection i havent even discuss price with u.. if u wana try games and trick try harder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhai View Post
Dear Jeremy,

First of all cool down and check you PM, as you can find about my old purchase.
Doublepost are forbidden.
And this is the wrong Section for Trading.

Use the Trading Section and please read the Rules.
07/17/2011 16:53 blackopp6544#41
Обменяю свой аккаунт 50 уровня на любой аккаунт и с любым уровнем на сламборджини мурсилагай с не мение 6-7 слотов.
ник-magnatblack
уровень- 50
bmw m3 e46(c 4 деталями про 3 ключиками и 2 ключа)
lotus (с всеми про деталями кроме 1 тормозов 9%)
silva( c 1 про и 2 ключиками 4 детали)
bmw z4 t2 ( 3 про и 2 ключиками)
итого 4 машины и 2 слота свободные. и в гараже много про деталей.
бустов 100
денег-57 тысяч
аккаунт покажу через скайп ник в скайпе- magnatblack
07/17/2011 22:01 jeremyphay#42
english please.. currently have 5 more in stock so i have 20 codes now
07/18/2011 19:32 jeremyphay#43
bumppppppppp
07/18/2011 19:44 dаni#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyphay View Post
bumppppppppp
This is forbidden in a Main Section.
07/19/2011 04:20 koi_hai#45
how the heck does he got 20 codes am trying my ass off for 1 code there and it took ages. you have to really get down to ur knees when u begging from Ea. thats what i getting at. I got 1 code and used it as well now am trying for 2nd code. this 2nd turn is takin ages now Dont know what to do exactly.