Simplier Speed Hack Using CE

04/09/2008 21:56 pe3jayman#31
im know looking for the launcher!!
04/10/2008 00:20 epicwin#32
Do all speed hacks make you look like you're lagging really hard because that's makes it easily detectable.

I play on a server where you can donate for a cloak which gives 10 moving speed. I'd like to make it where I look like I'm wearing one, but when I run you can specifically tell that I'm hacking.
04/10/2008 05:45 zhoea#33
I'm having problem on this Speed hack if i use the Middle option my client crash, if i follow the Instruction i found lots of result & i dont know where is the right code to be change kindly be specific which part do i change to increase speed/moving? Thanks
04/10/2008 06:58 trail1#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
I'm having problem on this Speed hack if i use the Middle option my client crash, if i follow the Instruction i found lots of result & i dont know where is the right code to be change kindly be specific which part do i change to increase speed/moving? Thanks
thats the very exact reason why you need to take the wind weapon on and off.
it will give you many results at the first scan.

it took me three scan to get the exact address.
04/10/2008 07:03 zhoea#35
I already did not only 3x but so many time...But still no clue..any way i will try other stuff instead of accumulated all my time to figure it this speed hack...Now im working on how to use the Archon buff for a normal player...
04/10/2008 08:05 broer#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
I already did not only 3x but so many time...But still no clue..any way i will try other stuff instead of accumulated all my time to figure it this speed hack...Now im working on how to use the Archon buff for a normal player...
1.search for 0 (using float)
2. equip wind weap and search for increasing 1.0
3. walk a bit and search for unchange value (with weapon stil on)
4. unequip wind weap and search for decreasing value by 1.0
5. walk a bit if u still cant find it and search for unchanged value

repeat all steps above until u get the right value...
good luck
04/10/2008 09:40 copetserv#37
My question is.. does the value changed everytime we start the game or so?
04/10/2008 15:30 trail1#38
yes.
04/10/2008 21:30 mixtor#39
cool it works perfectly. :)
04/13/2008 02:21 flclkun#40
this works but i crashed the whole dam server, and it cuase a roll back lol. unless it was a coincidence.
04/13/2008 02:55 qazaxz#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
this works but i crashed the whole dam server, and it cuase a roll back lol. unless it was a coincidence.
nice 1 FLASH!:p
04/13/2008 04:48 blackcrown#42
GUYS i apologize im new here but can someone tell me what is CE?

can i have a link plz?

thanx fellows :confused:
04/13/2008 05:17 SatelliteKiD#43
CE = Cheat Engine
04/13/2008 06:51 trail1#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
this works but i crashed the whole dam server, and it cuase a roll back lol. unless it was a coincidence.
probably a coincidence.
maybe someone is duping and it caused a server crash. :)
04/13/2008 11:47 iluvreggie09#45
Just got my new version of CE. And it works. Ei, it pawns RF lol