elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
DarkOrbit
>
KatBot (In Making) !
« full version
KatBot (In Making) !
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
13
>
Last
»
06/22/2011 00:29
kamieniarz
#31
If u need tester u can take me :) I've got maaany accounts which I can run on this bot
06/22/2011 00:47
hellhoundsx
#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Frisky-Eic
Foda-se eu quero o download do bot seus gringos de merda.
\reported
in portuguese hes calling you guys some names that are not apropriate.
gringos de merda=sh*t heads
06/22/2011 00:53
Hell.Is.Coming
#33
I don't care what they say ;) I don't understand em ^^
06/22/2011 00:53
egor94
#34
ich kann ned so gut englisch aber hab eine frage wann wir er fertig gemacht also wann wird er zu verfügung gestellt
06/22/2011 00:54
mrls25
#35
hey if U want a tester i could be one just send me an pm
06/22/2011 01:04
rjsdabom
#36
I'm pretty sure gringos is a racial slur for whites...
06/22/2011 01:04
sergyu_1
#37
i could be tester too, i have an account which i can get banned if it's to be. others are safest.
06/22/2011 01:34
rjsdabom
#38
Holy crap! The bot is long!!!! My suggestion is shrink the log, or have another tab for it... just a suggestion.
06/22/2011 03:08
panzertank
#39
looks nice...waiting for release..
06/22/2011 03:15
stainersxm
#40
Is it possible to show amount collected?
06/22/2011 03:19
babes_nea
#41
looking good. if u and gahn are coders then its a good bot. i trust gahn he is a good coder. good job and goodluck with bot development
06/22/2011 06:40
Hell.Is.Coming
#42
Thanks for good support ! ^_^
06/22/2011 06:43
babes_nea
#43
welcome... when do u think u can release it?
06/22/2011 06:49
Serraniel
#44
before we'll release we habe to add npc and gg feature...
06/22/2011 06:52
babes_nea
#45
ok goodluck doing it gahn
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
13
>
Last
»