CID proxy could a mod confirm this?

03/09/2008 17:14 iliveoncaff2#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
It was never decompiled or checked, the only person to have seen the source is the author.
I'm getting really tired of Hiyoal claiming things he doesn't know anything about or that are simply not true.
If he reads this I'll probably get another emo reply -_-
The author(s) being me and/or CID. Which is why I asked how he managed to decompile it. But, you answered it well enough lol
03/09/2008 22:22 Hiyoal#32
Ive been looking through some of the ASM coding, and from the looks of it, it doesnt seem to have any backdoors at present.

Im sorry to anyone who I have mislead, I was just reading the the level 2 thread about it and it was compared to many of the "bad" proxies and it seemed like people were saying it was safe.

I can take your point to hand mushy, but when other than this post have I said stuff which I have claimed to do but not actually done?? Im very confused on that statement :confused:

Hok, sometimes....im saying sometimes, should you trust people on this site. Even though I said it was safe, it "could" potentially have backdoors in it, but in my opinion, I would think that highly unlikely.

Sorry once again to misleading some people, I should have not just jumped ahead and put my own opinion forth in regards to level 2 and, without backing it up with some hard evidence.

Hiyoal
03/10/2008 00:41 Korvacs#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Ive been looking through some of the ASM coding, and from the looks of it, it doesnt seem to have any backdoors at present.

Im sorry to anyone who I have mislead, I was just reading the the level 2 thread about it and it was compared to many of the "bad" proxies and it seemed like people were saying it was safe.

I can take your point to hand mushy, but when other than this post have I said stuff which I have claimed to do but not actually done?? Im very confused on that statement :confused:

Hok, sometimes....im saying sometimes, should you trust people on this site. Even though I said it was safe, it "could" potentially have backdoors in it, but in my opinion, I would think that highly unlikely.

Sorry once again to misleading some people, I should have not just jumped ahead and put my own opinion forth in regards to level 2 and, without backing it up with some hard evidence.

Hiyoal
You can read and accurately interpret completely jumbled up ASM?

im significantly impressed..............you cant guaruntee its safe, you should never had said "oh yeah its safe"

your unbelivable i cant beleive that you just assumed that from glancing at some ASM that you clearly have no understanding of that, a proxy is safe

how did you ever manage to gain access to level 2?

fuck sake...
03/10/2008 01:19 Hiyoal#34
DW BOUT ANYTHING I HAVE SAID...IM COMPLETELY WRONG...

Happy??! :mad:

Heres the asm code if anyone wants it then, because I completely do not know asm at all.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Happy again??!? :mad:

And fyi, I gained access to the underground from helping people about concepts with Conquer, made Ellipse Multi Leveller and I also made 2 extensive guides on programming in AutoIt.

For everyone who had read my posts, and whoever is wanting to know if CID Proxy is safe, the evidence given by others makes the answer inconclusive.

Hiyoal

P.S...Vacs, dont swear at all. There are nicer ways to express your frustration.
03/10/2008 01:21 Korvacs#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
DW BOUT ANYTHING I HAVE SAID...IM COMPLETELY WRONG...

Happy??! :mad:

Heres the asm code if anyone wants it then, because I completely do not know asm at all.

Happy again??!? :mad:

And fyi, I gained access to the underground from helping people about concepts with Conquer, made Ellipse Multi Leveller and I also made 2 extensive guides on programming in AutoIt.

For everyone who had read my posts, and whoever is wanting to know if CID Proxy is safe, the evidence given by others makes the answer inconclusive.

Hiyoal

P.S...Vacs, dont swear at all. There are nicer ways to express your frustration.
yes much better thank you
03/10/2008 01:25 Vert1go#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
DW BOUT ANYTHING I HAVE SAID...IM COMPLETELY WRONG...

Happy??! :mad:

Heres the asm code if anyone wants it then, because I completely do not know asm at all.

Happy again??!? :mad:

And fyi, I gained access to the underground from helping people about concepts with Conquer, made Ellipse Multi Leveller and I also made 2 extensive guides on programming in AutoIt.

For everyone who had read my posts, and whoever is wanting to know if CID Proxy is safe, the evidence given by others makes the answer inconclusive.

Hiyoal

P.S...Vacs, dont swear at all. There are nicer ways to express your frustration.
<3 Ellipse :D

CIDProxy doesnt seem to connect to any other IPs... checked them our a few mins ago :confused: If you're worried, google ThreatFire, it seems to detect everything I do... compiled keyloggers, messengers, pingers etc :p
03/12/2008 19:31 Chronic#37
some people just dont understand! just because it hasnt connected to any different IP's yet doesnt mean it cant.

CIDProxy could have functions laying dormant waiting on an event. an event like bananasplit.

if you think turning chat off will help you then you are very silly, the proxy deals with all incomming/outgoing packets.

most mods not responding to this thread simply means to me that they probably feel the same way as most people and believe this is unsafe.
03/12/2008 21:09 evanxxxm#38
well no matter what we say, people will still use it
until accident happens
just like drugs
i guess people just want to feel better if many people say ITS SAFE
but to me, for something i am not familiar with, i will not pretend i know everything or quote someone's words that it is safe
i will suggest people "use at ur own risk if u think its worth it"

remember the last legend Q proxy? the hacking doesnt happen right away, actually its been almost half year that all people think its ok and super safe, no backdoor whatsoever
and poof, doomday happens
03/12/2008 22:57 IAmHawtness#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
well no matter what we say, people will still use it
until accident happens
just like drugs
i guess people just want to feel better if many people say ITS SAFE
but to me, for something i am not familiar with, i will not pretend i know everything or quote someone's words that it is safe
i will suggest people "use at ur own risk if u think its worth it"

remember the last legend Q proxy? the hacking doesnt happen right away, actually its been almost half year that all people think its ok and super safe, no backdoor whatsoever
and poof, doomday happens
true! So true:o
03/20/2008 16:12 lateshop#40
BANANA SPLIT
05/19/2008 12:23 leavemealone#41
Well it hasn't been checked, But it would be appreciated if this discussion was dropped as theres no proof or complaints. The people in the project for it are respected people and good friends to many of the people in the Level 2 Conquer area. Also it would be rather stupid of someone to put so much time into something thats successful and big to just be some scam. I havn't come across anyone being scammed/hacked yet and this is a rather large thread.
05/19/2008 18:29 PussyRunner#42
too late for banana split now, hack safe or not....as long you have full info you are safe, lock your item, you log in every 72 hours, if you see a new trade partner, then you know its not safe.........banasplit .....ya thats will be nice to drop those locked items
05/20/2008 02:21 ha.ho.a#43
the second banasplit coming!!!
thats what they are working on!!!
now they have a tougth work...
cause for dropping items its difficult...
05/20/2008 06:59 galyutsinogen#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
the second banasplit coming!!!
thats what they are working on!!!
now they have a tougth work...
cause for dropping items its difficult...
Whats even the point to make something like that if the items are locked :rolleyes:
05/20/2008 14:47 tester#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyRunner View Post
too late for banana split now, hack safe or not....as long you have full info you are safe, lock your item, you log in every 72 hours, if you see a new trade partner, then you know its not safe.........banasplit .....ya thats will be nice to drop those locked items

Having full info does not make u "safe"

If your using their proxy within the 72hrs they can stop the unlock screen from even appearing on your client and answer for your client. Might not catch everyone but it would more than 50%. They can stop the trade partners from appearing in your client and the box to confirm from appearing.... Its a proxy it has the ability to block data from your client and act on behalf of your client, not that hard :/