Probot - Your E-Sro Botting Service.

05/19/2011 20:59 blipi#31
In theory it only works with 1.689 SRO (ZSZC and SWSRO).
Once EliteSro server gets stable and website reopens, so that I can an account, I will start coding it for EliteSro.

Or if some1 wants to give me a testing account, I'll be able to start by tomorrow


Hundmat just said it seconds before me =P


EDIT: nvm, I already got some EliteSro accounts, and tomorrow I will take a look. If any1 knew its version I could skip some work, as well as the divisions and the locale. Thx
05/19/2011 21:39 hundmat#32
Theres still an error MCVL100.DLL file is missing for a friend of mine, hes using windows xp . Downloaded the files restarted the computer but still recieving the error.

Any solutions?
05/19/2011 21:44 Kazuyaš#33
good job blipi, dont listen to 'KingLi' or any of his useless posts.(everyone of his in this
thread area completely pointless and have yet to have any meaning).

ill make a comparison list of the opcodes from elitesro and zszc so you can see what will
need changing if you do port it to elitesro in the future. ill pm you the list ;)
05/19/2011 21:48 blipi#34
If your friend got the problem while opening the loader, tell him to install this:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Here is the link to 32 bits version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Install and reboot if necessary.


@Kazuya:
That would be perfect =). It would help me a lot!
Btw, I've look many times to the switch table of the opcodes, but I have never been able to dump it (I'm still learning ASM =P, so I get lost at some points), do you have any clues?
05/19/2011 21:50 hundmat#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipi View Post
If your friend got the problem while opening the loader, tell him to install this:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Here is the link to 32 bits version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(Actually, I've always used the 2005 version, but 2010 should also solve the problem).

Install and reboot if necessary.
Forgot to tell u but he's using sp3 should it work with sp1?
05/19/2011 21:52 blipi#36
Yes, that SP1 makes reference to the version of the Redistributable Package.
If u read the compatibility list on that page, you will see all Win XP versions (SP x) are inclluded.
05/19/2011 22:18 hundmat#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipi View Post
Yes, that SP1 makes reference to the version of the Redistributable Package.
If u read the compatibility list on that page, you will see all Win XP versions (SP x) are inclluded.
Thanks,working fine now :) just one problem when he gets into the starting screen it says close the bot? when he closed it he cant open it again do u know whats wrong?
05/19/2011 22:33 blipi#38
It is just that to click to the game window, and not the bot, you have to close it. Otherwise you can't click (well, you can, but it does nothing), so the bot tells you to close it before.
To re-open it press [INSERT] key while in game (sro window).

That should make it. If it still doesn't work, tell him to tell you his computer specs, and if he can the game fps. Then tell me.
Also, if pressing it just one time doesn't work, tell him to try keeping it pressed.
05/19/2011 22:55 hundmat#39
It worked.

btw how come that the bot doesn't attack or do anything in the game?

Skills isn't listed in the bot when im pressing add
Start doesnt work either. It doesnt do anything?
05/19/2011 22:58 blipi#40
Mmm... Have u even read the first post? xD
As it says there only buffs and autopot work atm. I'm working in all the others features, but it will be some time before I have them ready.

About the buffs, you can just add them to the normal buffs list, the other ones, as said before, still don't work.
05/19/2011 23:01 hundmat#41
Aha okey so if im right now the bot isn't working right now?

Well i read your 1st post but i guess i was a little bit sloppy ^^
05/21/2011 11:04 blipi#42
No xd It is not that the bot is not working, it is just that I'm still developing it....

New version out, now it saves user settings (automatically).
Also, eventhough final user (you) may not notice it, GUI controls are handled in a completly different way, while before it was all manually handled, now it is handled through classes, automatically.

Now that ESRO is p2p, I don't think I'll be coding the bot for it. At least not while the server is not stable, since I won't pay for that server.
Once it becomes stable, or if anyone is willing to give me testing activated account, I'll start.

Thanks


EDIT: It seems that this release has got some problems. It crashes on pj loading screen. Also, I forgot to add the "close button" and quick bar buttons. So... well... I'm fixing it now...
05/21/2011 13:16 octaviansan#43
blipi,
Please make this bot for EliteSRO, now that is f2p.

And one more thing if its possible..
Make it for Earth*zszc.

Thank you
05/21/2011 14:04 rolemodel7#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundmat View Post
I don't care about my reputation on a forum with a bunch of "turks" (romanians,germans etc.)
/pee on you
05/21/2011 14:08 LifeSucKs18#45
Cant wait for Your Project to be Finish so i can use it on ZsZc xD Keep up the Good Work!