[FAQ] Infiltration

05/19/2011 02:37 unkn0wnkiller#31
anyone know how to get the menu to pop up, using a different injector and I inject AntTweakbar.dll first then hook.dll but still no menu but when I inject hook.dll its a success...
05/19/2011 02:43 zEl0y#32
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Someone know why that appear and then the flyff close?
05/19/2011 02:45 awawaw12#33
@eric still configuring on how to remove it including the sender.
05/19/2011 03:01 ericlloyd23#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by awawaw12 View Post
@eric still configuring on how to remove it including the sender.
oh i see.. when you figured out how to do it,, can you teach me?
05/19/2011 03:01 xXjuniXx#35
when i click the "bruteforce CRC" the game freeze..

can you please tell me how to fix this..
05/19/2011 03:01 constantino8#36
1. I installed MSVC++ redustributable 2010 and net Framework 4 and downloaded Infiltration.rar and it contained this:
• AntTweakBar.dll
• Infiltration.dll
• Infiltration.bat
• Infiltration.exe
• LIESMICH.txt
• README.txt
2. I extracted them all in my flyff folder
3. I right clicked Infiltration.bat and put rto.exe because my neuz is named rto
4. I double click Infiltration.bat and my flyff appears but nothing happens

GUYS PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, IM STILL A NOOB AT THIS HOPING FOR YOU HELP THANKS
05/19/2011 03:02 yannickminecraft#37
Scheis hack hab schon alle bugs die er used gefixxt -.-
05/19/2011 03:34 ericlloyd23#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantino8 View Post
1. I installed MSVC++ redustributable 2010 and net Framework 4 and downloaded Infiltration.rar and it contained this:
• AntTweakBar.dll
• Infiltration.dll
• Infiltration.bat
• Infiltration.exe
• LIESMICH.txt
• README.txt
2. I extracted them all in my flyff folder
3. I right clicked Infiltration.bat and put rto.exe because my neuz is named rto
4. I double click Infiltration.bat and my flyff appears but nothing happens

GUYS PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, IM STILL A NOOB AT THIS HOPING FOR YOU HELP THANKS
if you cant do it.. dont do it.. all your questions is are being answered on previous thread.. pls try to read and search before asking anything that is easy to answered
05/19/2011 04:46 constantino8#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlloyd23 View Post
if you cant do it.. dont do it.. all your questions is are being answered on previous thread.. pls try to read and search before asking anything that is easy to answered
Sorry to be rude but if you could have just said a way to help me instead of making yourself look like a douche I could be better appriciative of what you did.
05/19/2011 04:47 richard2231#40
When im starting my Flyff it says DLL injection failed what can I do on this?
05/19/2011 04:50 clampzy#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh View Post
After you entered user/passd, or after you selected your character and tried to join the server?
When I select my character to join the world server it crashes!
05/19/2011 05:48 iyotkabaw#42
how do i fix it? please
05/19/2011 05:53 awawaw12#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by clampzy View Post
When I select my character to join the world server it crashes!
What I did is as soon as it starts i kept moving my character.





And the hack doesn't seem to work on servers with Itak Pro updated version. /meh only tested on some and most of the servers has improved their GG.
05/19/2011 06:18 Kadum1013#44
I am having this problem

ZOMGGG!!! Injector works, but nothing happens. No boxes appear on screen?!??!? OLOLWTF??!

Theres 2 possibilities:
1. Copy AntTweakBar.dll to your flyff directory (easy way).
2. If you use a different injector than ours, inject AntTweakbar.dll BEFORE injecting Hook.dll

I did the 1. Copy AntTweakBar.dll to your flyff directory (easy way).
But it still wont work -_-.
So for the 2nd I cant find other injector.
And does this work for the real flyff?
05/19/2011 06:36 awawaw12#45
By real what do you mean?