[Tutorial] Vac Hack Tutorial + Video

02/02/2008 09:59 karimelkholy#31
so if the code reads as
3526,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,0,50,9,9,0,9, 99,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 , 0,1

i should turn it into this
3526,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,0,50,9,9,0,99 9,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

is that what your saying? or should i leave it as 9999?
02/02/2008 10:02 manbearpig#32
anyone can explain why must we change those numbers? blindly copying isnt helping much man all monsters have different codes
02/02/2008 10:17 whitemike36#33
Original:
2507,6,15,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 3,100,20,0,100,30,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,1

Edited:
2507,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,50,9,0,9,999,99,10,20,0,100,30,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1

At the 1000,0,0,50,0,4,3, you need to change this into 10,0,0,9,0,9,999,99 always for any monster. And if the last digit is a single digit where you are placing the 99, then you will need to take out the next double digit and make it down to a single digit. As you can see instead of 9,0,9,999,9,100 i made it 9,0,9,999,99,10. Works perfectly.

And Karim, i dont even see a 3526 index number anywhere so I dont know what the orignal looks like.
02/02/2008 10:46 Himeki#34
...monstor editor doesnt WORK AT ALL for me lol...i'd be able to figure it out easily with that...but how do i find the monster IDs WITHOUT using the Monster Editor?
02/02/2008 15:37 manbearpig#35
himeki i asked in the other sub forum and someone posted me the ids, credits to mace84 go search for it
02/03/2008 04:56 Himeki#36
thanks very much ^^
02/03/2008 05:37 Himeki#37
...make that video private on youtube...the moderators and admins are going to find it if you dont...
02/03/2008 07:53 karimelkholy#38
yea i know i just used the 3504 as an example, the 1st number wasnt important, it was the three 9's that were screwing with me. thanks for the reply tho :)
02/03/2008 08:03 Himeki#39
i'm trying to make a setup for the noob dungeon, one of them i have is the "Fear Dark Zombie"...did i do this correctly?

Original:
2050,6,15,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

Edited:
2050,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,0,50,9,0,9,999,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1


when i try to save this i get an error saying...

Invalid File: user.txt. Do not proceed

please help me out


EDIT: It seems to partially work, but only 3 enemies will follow me at a time still...though they do come from across the map in the noob dungeon...did i code it right for more than 3 enemies? ...and i still get that same error...but it does save if i put it in "in-place Edit mode"
02/05/2008 11:30 Fidelis#40
THis vac hack work for me...!:)

But when I lure them 20,they dont attack me unless I attack them...Can I set that mobs dont attack me ???

PLEEEEASE ANSWER :(
02/06/2008 02:54 kraftdinner123#41
uh.. sure monster edit it....to make the monster not to attk u
02/06/2008 02:55 kraftdinner123#42
i'm trying to make a setup for the noob dungeon, one of them i have is the "Fear Dark Zombie"...did i do this correctly?

Original:
2050,6,15,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

Edited:
2050,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,0,50,9,0,9,99 9,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

u got it wrong.. is this

2050,6,15,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

Edited:
2050,9,99,99,6,2000,2000,1200,10,0,0,0,50,9,9,0,99 9,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,9,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1
02/06/2008 08:00 Fidelis#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftdinner123 View Post
uh.. sure monster edit it....to make the monster not to attk u
I know,but I cant open data.pak with TMME...Can I set it in WinHey or Hex Workshop ???:(
02/09/2008 20:14 kraftdinner123#44
yes u can
02/10/2008 05:05 Zombieslayer240#45
Hello, I have been trying out the vac hack and messing around with it, with much success! :D But I am having a slight problem, and that is of melee mobs. When I am using the vac, the melee mobs follow, then run through me! How can I fix this problem (I am not having this problem with ranged ones, they "stick" to me)? :confused: