[LazyRelease] Log python npc scripts from TQ!

07/09/2014 05:00 pro4never#31
Maybe if you weren't necroing a 3+ year old thread that was designed for people who had a decent understanding of proxies/packet logging.
07/09/2014 14:04 C# Coder#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Maybe if you weren't necroing a 3+ year old thread that was designed for people who had a decent understanding of proxies/packet logging.

Umm, so what do I have to do? I understand that ur telling me that I don't understand proxies/packet logging... I didn't look to them but I need to get this working so help?
07/09/2014 15:50 KraHen#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
Umm, so what do I have to do? I understand that ur telling me that I don't understand proxies/packet logging... I didn't look to them but I need to get this working so help?
If you "need" them to get it working then you need to learn a bit more bro. This is AFTER you have a working packet logger. When your packet logger works you will understand how this works. And I demand you to choose another username.
07/09/2014 17:15 C# Coder#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
If you "need" them to get it working then you need to learn a bit more bro. This is AFTER you have a working packet logger. When your packet logger works you will understand how this works. And I demand you to choose another username.

Hahaha u got ppl how ask how to change ip in the beginning of the thread and u didn't make fun of him now u r saying this to me? Why didn't u tell him to even start knowing what is programming? Calm down dude don't throw ur frustration on me! Just help getting this to work... Imma not replaying to any posts throwing frustration just gonna thank whoever helps

edit: gonna code my own in my beautiful lang "C++" the mother of all of ya. Btw elitepvpers doesn't allow to change name!
07/09/2014 17:18 KraHen#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
Hahaha u got ppl how ask how to change ip in the beginning of the thread and u didn't make fun of him now u r saying this to me? Why didn't u tell him to even start knowing what is programming? Calm down dude don't throw ur frustration on me! Just help getting this to work... Imma not replaying to any posts throwing frustration just gonna thank whoever helps

edit: gonna code my own in my beautiful lang "C++" the mother of all of ya.
I`m not throwing any frustration on you, I`m just stating facts here. Do what you want, I actually want to help you with this for a long term, whether you acknowledge it or not. And change your attitude.
07/09/2014 17:25 C# Coder#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
I`m not throwing any frustration on you, I`m just stating facts here. Do what you want, I actually want to help you with this for a long term, whether you acknowledge it or not. And change your attitude.
I treat ppl as they treat me! you didn't look like u wanna help but if u can help then start?
07/09/2014 17:50 Spirited#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
I treat ppl as they treat me! you didn't look like u wanna help but if u can help then start?
This is the attitude KraHen was referring to. Nobody is going to help you with that type of attitude. Regarding a working packet logger, good luck. That would require quite a bit of knowledge on how TQ's antibot works and what it targets in the client. You may be completely out of luck.
07/09/2014 18:19 C# Coder#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This is the attitude KraHen was referring to. Nobody is going to help you with that type of attitude. Regarding a working packet logger, good luck. That would require quite a bit of knowledge on how TQ's antibot works and what it targets in the client. You may be completely out of luck.

Fu tq and conquer, I'll continue programming OpenGL and directx games while learning. Goodbye forum btw imma gonna make a new account ;)
07/09/2014 23:22 KraHen#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
Fu tq and conquer, I'll continue programming OpenGL and directx games while learning. Goodbye forum btw imma gonna make a new account ;)
Let me give you a few tips on that then :

1. If you want to make actual games, not just tech demos, don`t mess with either OGL/DX. Get an engine, even Ogre will do. If you want an engine, then go with OGL/DX, for sure, and good luck with that, I know how awesome it can be when you get nice stuff on the screen.
2. Even though my current job is "C++ game programmer" let me tell you this : C++ sucks if you are a 1 man team. Stay with C# (or even Java if you want easy cross platform, but I would still recommend C#, I might be biased though), but actually learn it properly. I would suggest you XNA (even if its deprecated) or MonoGame.
3. Making a new account because we tried to actually explain why something else for you to do would be better is the least respectable thing you can do right now. Instead, I would suggest apologizing and accepting that we are not against you at all, and actually listen to the senior members (I`m not referring to myself here, there are way more productive guys on this board).

Oh, and if you need help with OpenGL or graphics programming, feel free to hit me up anytime.
07/10/2014 02:11 C# Coder#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Let me give you a few tips on that then :

1. If you want to make actual games, not just tech demos, don`t mess with either OGL/DX. Get an engine, even Ogre will do. If you want an engine, then go with OGL/DX, for sure, and good luck with that, I know how awesome it can be when you get nice stuff on the screen.
2. Even though my current job is "C++ game programmer" let me tell you this : C++ sucks if you are a 1 man team. Stay with C# (or even Java if you want easy cross platform, but I would still recommend C#, I might be biased though), but actually learn it properly. I would suggest you XNA (even if its deprecated) or MonoGame.
3. Making a new account because we tried to actually explain why something else for you to do would be better is the least respectable thing you can do right now. Instead, I would suggest apologizing and accepting that we are not against you at all, and actually listen to the senior members (I`m not referring to myself here, there are way more productive guys on this board).

Oh, and if you need help with OpenGL or graphics programming, feel free to hit me up anytime.
Thanks in advance! Of course I'd listen to you because imma learning C++ and you said you r a c++ game programmer, even if it sucks I love it lol, i finished C++ course and I started an OpenGl course...I'd message you for sure and thanks again :handsdown:
07/10/2014 03:07 Aceking#41
To be blatantly honest, these guys are right.
You can't sit there and say you cant get this to work, and turn around and say you will create it in C++.
Obviously if you don't understand it in C#, you will never accomplish it in C++ because the methods are going to be almost identical. The only difference being the language syntax used to get you there.

Not trying to bash you, but just having a course under your belt hardly gets you past being a beginner programmer.
You just need alot more experience programming in general, and definitely alot more experience with the conquer client and servers before you can attempt to fix a source that is over 3 years old with a conquer client that has some massive upgrades to prevent outside applications from reading its data.
07/10/2014 04:01 C# Coder#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
To be blatantly honest, these guys are right.
You can't sit there and say you cant get this to work, and turn around and say you will create it in C++.
Obviously if you don't understand it in C#, you will never accomplish it in C++ because the methods are going to be almost identical. The only difference being the language syntax used to get you there.

Not trying to bash you, but just having a course under your belt hardly gets you past being a beginner programmer.
You just need alot more experience programming in general, and definitely alot more experience with the conquer client and servers before you can attempt to fix a source that is over 3 years old with a conquer client that has some massive upgrades to prevent outside applications from reading its data.

I think u see that I am "learning and every programmer will always be learning new things" I'll do it in C++ when's soon as I get familiar with the winsocket lib it's all about libs here so it's diff from C# lil bit but overall similar as u said, you all will see me coming ASAP when I have learned more about sockets but right now imma gonna continue in c++ game programming.
Btw... I appreciate you guys and thank you because you want me to learn that's why you are telling me what you are telling me now let's just leave Pro4Never's thread clean because it's getting kinda of a chat.
07/10/2014 12:41 Aceking#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
I think u see that I am "learning and every programmer will always be learning new things" I'll do it in C++ when's soon as I get familiar with the winsocket lib it's all about libs here so it's diff from C# lil bit but overall similar as u said, you all will see me coming ASAP when I have learned more about sockets but right now imma gonna continue in c++ game programming.
Btw... I appreciate you guys and thank you because you want me to learn that's why you are telling me what you are telling me now let's just leave Pro4Never's thread clean because it's getting kinda of a chat.
You still don't understand....

Even if you get the sockets to work correctly in order to make a connection, you will still be faced with the same problem everyone has said.

You will have to get past TQs anti-bot mechanisms that are built into the client. This will take some reverse engineering of the client, and in all honesty alot of experience with the client and assembly language. Something you are just not capable of doing.
Only a few have managed to do it, and the information is not public.

However, goodluck
07/12/2014 17:15 pro4never#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
I think u see that I am "learning and every programmer will always be learning new things" I'll do it in C++ when's soon as I get familiar with the winsocket lib it's all about libs here so it's diff from C# lil bit but overall similar as u said, you all will see me coming ASAP when I have learned more about sockets but right now imma gonna continue in c++ game programming.
Btw... I appreciate you guys and thank you because you want me to learn that's why you are telling me what you are telling me now let's just leave Pro4Never's thread clean because it's getting kinda of a chat.
There's nothing wrong with the proxy. The issue is that encryption, bot checks, handshakes and other things have changed based on patch.


Bots/proxies don't ever stop working, what changes is the service they are targeting. In this case 3 years of patches, updates and security fixes to the conquer protocol.


<edit>

Well obviously the proxy is shit from a development standpoint but it has never stopped 'working'