[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

03/19/2011 14:44 OELABOELA#31
I was a bit away the last few days. So srry, i will continue in a sec on it.
03/19/2011 16:09 DeathByMoogles#32
Nice, can't wait to see this in action.
Good job, and keep it up guys.
03/19/2011 17:19 jonathan55866#33
i wanna buy a bot source. a SUPER good one
03/19/2011 23:42 pro4never#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan55866 View Post
i wanna buy a bot source. a SUPER good one
Umm buying a source code for a proxy can only really mean 1 thing...

You want to re-sell it to people as a subscription based service.

If that's the case then the source you buy will be useless in a month when tq changes 1-2 simple packets and you are unable to code the fixes required... as such I'd suggest reconsidering your plans.
03/20/2011 16:57 ميدو 5000#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Umm buying a source code for a proxy can only really mean 1 thing...

You want to re-sell it to people as a subscription based service.

If that's the case then the source you buy will be useless in a month when tq changes 1-2 simple packets and you are unable to code the fixes required... as such I'd suggest reconsidering your plans.
nice answer :)
03/21/2011 07:29 zhalyn#36
This will be the end of all binary servers =]]
03/21/2011 07:57 jokerboy123#37
Wonder if this wil be detectable o_o
03/21/2011 08:11 pro4never#38
.... umm ALL hacks are detectable. It just depends on how good the server admin you are hacking on is at detecting, managing and punishing abusers.


Not sure how far this project is gonna go though. Nick msn'd me when I was away last few days saying how he needs me to re-do the outgoing sockets so that he can work on it cause he's been unable to get it to work. I've been sooo busy so not had time to even really work on my server let alone this side project I was helping him with.

That's why there hasn't been much in the way of updates. If I have a few hours I'll look into it but chances are I'd end up lowering efficiency and just do a "make it work!" type solution.

Considering this would be a locally run proxy though I don't really care too much if I have to use 2-3 extra threads to make things just a bit more manageable for nick as he codes in some of the features. It's not like it needs to be able to support say... 100 characters using it like the old one (seriously... that was a fun couple weeks having hundreds of you SLAMMING my vps trying to log in and then complaining it didn't work ahaha)
03/21/2011 09:26 abohamed#39
where is the link to download ?
03/21/2011 09:27 vecko12#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by abohamed View Post
where is the link to download ?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit #1: Here is the Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/21/2011 20:18 ميدو 5000#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecko12 View Post
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit #1: Here is the Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hahahaha smart question i say :)
03/22/2011 16:53 abohamed#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecko12 View Post
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit #1: Here is the Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i thought its a program to private server patch 5367 becouse english not my language so i didn`t read all this words thanx anyway
03/22/2011 19:46 vecko12#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by abohamed View Post
i thought its a program to private server patch 5367 becouse english not my language so i didn`t read all this words thanx anyway
Ahh.. Its ok then
03/28/2011 01:46 carlos1345#44
Good ^^
03/28/2011 01:51 [GM]#45
project is dead, right?