COoperative

02/12/2011 17:47 IAmHawtness#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by locik View Post
looting? that i have to add all items
I'll add picking up specific item types like armor/1-handers/2-handers/etc and keeping +1s, -5s, etc. later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macavladu View Post
I attached after.I see now.So works for short distances.
Btw
Would u like to implement auto opening for Cp boxes?
I'm not working on my bot any more today, sorry. I might add it in the future
02/12/2011 17:50 macavladu#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
anyone can upload conquer.exe working with COoperative ?
go [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and download 5338-5363 patch.
Go to your conquer folder and open Version.dat with Notepad or Wordpad,change 5363 to 5337, close and save.Install 5338-5363 patch and you should have a clean client.
02/12/2011 17:51 macavladu#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I'll add picking up specific item types like armor/1-handers/2-handers/etc and keeping +1s, -5s, etc. later.



I'm not working on my bot any more today, sorry. I might add it in the future
Take ur time :D
I dont mind opening them by myself.Adding specific items would help me get some profit :D :X
02/12/2011 17:52 shar!ngan#34
works very nice good job man;)
02/12/2011 17:53 PuN|SheR#35
@Hawt, check your inbox please?
02/12/2011 18:09 matrex2020#36
Man How Do I Speed Up Fatal Strike Its Too Slow ?? Plz Answer
02/12/2011 18:09 AlienGod#37
Thanks for releasing :P
Going to try it out as soon as i install .NET Framework 4.0 :D
02/12/2011 18:16 [GM]#38
its amazing thx for sharing
02/12/2011 18:23 ohlala#39
hello,

I installed netframework 4 and tryed to run the bot, but it told me netframework isnt installed on my pc, so i'm trying to fix it but no luck yet.

anyone any idee's?
02/12/2011 18:24 macavladu#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrex2020 View Post
Man How Do I Speed Up Fatal Strike Its Too Slow ?? Plz Answer
In GUI you have Settings.GO there and you have Move delay and attack delay.
At attack delay you can change the numbers , the smaller is the number the fastest is FS.I usually use 80-100.Depends on lag too.Dont use below 65 or you will get DC pretty fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
its amazing thx for sharing
Did my post help you?
02/12/2011 18:28 [GM]#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavladu View Post
Did my post help you?
yes it did
02/12/2011 18:32 AlienGod#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavladu View Post
In GUI you have Settings.GO there and you have Move delay and attack delay.
At attack delay you can change the numbers , the smaller is the number the fastest is FS.I usually use 80-100.Depends on lag too.Dont use below 65 or you will get DC pretty fast.


Did my post help you?
Can you tell me your settings ? :D
Btw
Every time i get in FS my ninja ain't killing
Does anyone know why
02/12/2011 18:36 [GM]#43
it doesn't pick cps packs even if they are on the looting list
02/12/2011 18:44 macavladu#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Can you tell me your settings ? :D
Btw
Every time i get in FS my ninja ain't killing
Does anyone know why
Well I use 100 move delay and 80 speed attack.Be sure you have scanned the monsters names and you have double clicked them in order to have them in targets.Also select your XP Skill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
it doesn't pick cps packs even if they are on the looting list
In Looting tab search for CPbox and Select : Mahogany,Ebony,Rosewood and CloudCPBox.
It loots for me.Just do the right settings and be sure u run as admin in win 7
02/12/2011 18:48 kkz#45
<3

Don't forget the awesome not getting flustered by Terato !

Everyone should use this bad boy. Fuck TQ and their inability to run a game properly. Spread the word.